FANDOM

• r u really leaving fandom?

Loading editor
    • yes, but for a bit. not ME. I'm just somebody, tysm!

Loading editor
    • I guess I am back now, because I don't know when to quit. I wanted to have a break because things can get stressful around here. I may need to stay on my break, but that is kind of hard to do. At least I am not as obsessed anymore, so I can enjoy other things.

Wick (talk) 20:15, December 26, 2019 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • is this ur new acct

Loading editor
    • yea

Loading editor
    • not OwOmasterlunarae. wickyhoney is the name of his new acc.

Loading editor
    • F039A6C4 wrote:
      is this ur new acct

It said so in the blog post I made. Yes, this is me, I think I don't show anger as much as I used to, the break helped I think. Have a nice night and day, both of you. :)

Loading editor
    • u know that u can reactivate closed acct within month of closing it, rite? u couldve just logged back in 2 floweywick, clicked reactivate acct, find the email 4 it in ur inbox (check spam) & click reactivate

Loading editor
    • he WANTED to.

Loading editor
    • F039A6C4 wrote:
      u know that u can reactivate closed acct within month of closing it, rite? u couldve just logged back in 2 floweywick, clicked reactivate acct, find the email 4 it in ur inbox (check spam) & click reactivate

Yes, I know that, I don't want to reactivate it.

Loading editor
    • WickyHoney wrote:
      F039A6C4 wrote:
      u know that u can reactivate closed acct within month of closing it, rite? u couldve just logged back in 2 floweywick, clicked reactivate acct, find the email 4 it in ur inbox (check spam) & click reactivate

I said that.

Loading editor
    • OwOmasterlunarae wrote:
      WickyHoney wrote:
      F039A6C4 wrote:
      I said that.

I know, but I was giving confirmation to solidify what you said. :)

Loading editor
    • any reason y u dnt want 2 reactivate?

Loading editor
    • becuase they wanted to abandon thier past, forget the NL wiki and everyone to forget them on the mentioned wiki.

Loading editor
      becuase they wanted to abandon thier past, forget the NL wiki and everyone to forget them on the mentioned wiki.

Yeah, I remember saying that, but I kind of failed, because I went back after about a week. Now I will never come back for sure, though I doubt they will forget me, but at least I won't have to deal with all of the stress that I felt on my stay at that wiki.

Loading editor
    • y did u wanna forget number lemon?

Loading editor
    • cus it's a ripoff of numberblocks and numberfanagram.

Loading editor
      cus it's a ripoff of numberblocks and numberfanagram.

Not exactly, but the fact that people consider it a rip-off did play a part in why I wanted to forget it. It got really stressful to moderate on that wiki, it got toxic and heated around the wiki and I wanted to leave and not have to deal with drama there again, but I did come back; it was still really stressful and I left again, this time saying I quit and that I would never come back. I left the second time because of all of the reasons I left the first time, and because I like Alexsacco38, and he hates Numberlemon. I also didn't want to be harassed for being a part of Numberlemon.

The good news is: less drama is taking place currently, Cloudy is fixing his mistakes, PizzaCat is not posting anything gory or NSFW, and more work is being put into the transcripts.

I think I will go there occasionally, but not often, because I have other things to work on.

I don't know if I left some things out, and I probably did, but I will end it here.

Have a good night and day. :)

Loading editor
    • wick, what exactlys wrong w all the number wikis?

Loading editor
    • F039A6C4 wrote:
      wick, what exactlys wrong w all the number wikis?

I don't know. Some of the people on the wikis are kids (which goes against COPPA), and that could be one reason. I really don't know what exactly is wrong with the communities. The internet is a bad place in general, and life is too. I have encountered a lot more drama with the Numberblocks fanbase than I did with the Undertale fanbase (and that's really saying something).

So, I don't have a good answer.

Loading editor
    • yeah, I mean, underlust......that has a PLOT, but some things......it's just bullcrap.

Loading editor
    • WickyHoney wrote:

F039A6C4 wrote:

I don't know. Some of the people on the wikis are kids (which goes against COPPA), and that could be one reason. I really don't know what exactly is wrong with the communities. The internet is a bad place in general, and life is too. I have encountered a lot more drama with the Numberblocks fanbase than I did with the Undertale fanbase (and that's really saying something).

really? life is bad place? does dat mean we should all die?

Loading editor
    • F039A6C4 wrote:

WickyHoney wrote:

F039A6C4 wrote:

._. I'm not stabbing myself.

Loading editor
    • F039A6C4 wrote:

WickyHoney wrote:

F039A6C4 wrote:

Life is full of despair and unhappiness, but that doesn't mean we should die. We should make a huge effort to change the world for the better. To redeem ourselves, to make the world a safer place. I was just stating what I believe to be a fact, because there are very disgusting and horrible people out there, unfair trials, and unrest all around. I didn't mean that we should die, I would never say that; what we should do is clean the world of waste and sorrow, redeem all wrongdoers, encourage the rich to give more than hoard, and bring a smile on people's faces.

I could on, but that would make this message too long.

Loading editor
    • and THE RULES....THE RULES OF THE INTERNET.......furry art? yes. R34? NONONONONONO *slashes R34*

Loading editor
      and THE RULES....THE RULES OF THE INTERNET.......furry art? yes. R34? NONONONONONO *slashes R34*

True, I can't stand Rule 34.

Loading editor
    • I mean, MY OC IS NOT GONNA BE AFFECTED >:-) but THE UT FANBASE!!!!!

Loading editor
    • the internet is bad. take....THIS! *gives brain bleach*

Loading editor
    • we still have educational websites rite? tho internet didnt exist until i graduated high school in 1994

Loading editor
    • lol, it was a joke.

Loading editor
    • can we close this now

Loading editor
    • its been answered 3+ weeks ago

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.