FANDOM

• Stop being evil. You're probably possessed is what. I want to be friends, but you aren't letting me. Still, you are the socks of many users, as long as you say I am Samuel Jones. I AM NOT SAMUEL JONES!!!! Have a nice day.

Loading editor
    • Grow up, Samuel. You aren't good with lying. You literally cut me out because I was saying Samuel was bad, if you weren't him you shouldn't have cared. You told me "he" was hacking and "he" sent the nword to me. Your illogical defence of "him" made it obvious to me that you are him. Like I was saying there is nothing wrong with this. I have more than enough proof you are him. You just need to grow up and be honest.

I literally only have one other account. Last I checked you have around 50. Come on, Samuel!

---Sañs

Loading editor
    • Stop it. You are Gonzallo, with over 300 accounts. You are Dooka, over 100 accounts. 14:53, December 13, 2019 (UTC)
        Loading editor
    • TheFeelingIFeel wrote:

Stop it. You are Gonzallo, with over 300 accounts. You are Dooka, over 100 accounts. 14:53, December 13, 2019 (UTC)

Saying things doesn't make them true. You have to back them up. Which is something I can do to my claims but you can't do with that claim.

Loading editor
    • Nothing is spam here.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.