FANDOM

• So after a few months, I decided to apologize to everyone on Vs Battle wiki in a Discord Groupchat, the people who reported me to get banned agreed that I can be unbanned, if you need confronmation, ask them yourself.

So, can you unban me now?

Loading editor
    • Which people are you referring to?

Loading editor
    • Oblivion, UlitmateShadster, Maverick X Zero, ect. Basically all the people who got me banned in the first place.

Loading editor
    • You should ask the staff members who were involved instead. I do not remember.

Loading editor
    • Here's the thread you banned me on, you were on it: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3391136#30

Loading editor
    • I will ask the others what they think then.

Loading editor
    • Oof.

Loading editor
    • ShadowWarrior agreed to let me back, and even Imagine sort of wanted it, just let me back in.

Loading editor
    • That doesn't really matter, to quote myself from the RVT:

Agnaa wrote: Earthyboy got banned for being a sock of Semajar The Debunker who got banned for making and incessantly arguing in bad faith, within this thread. Many more people took issue with his behaviour there than the few users he mentioned in that community thread.

Loading editor
    • Here's the thing, people want me unbanned, and the people who got me banned want unbanned because my behaviors changed for the better. So all of that stuff is irrelevant.

Loading editor
    • Earthyboy wrote: Here's the thing, people want me unbanned, and the people who got me banned want unbanned because my behaviors changed for the better. So all of that stuff is irrelevant.

Again, as I said, Many more people took issue with his behaviour there than the few users he mentioned in that community thread.

There's more people who wanted you banned than just Oblivion, Ultimate, Maverick, Shadow, and Imagine.

Loading editor
    • Yeah and? It's clear my behavior has changed since then, so it doesn't matter how many people wanted me gone, since my behaviors improved. Now, do I have to provide screenshots of people saying my behavior has improved?

Loading editor
    • Honestly I think he's fine for an unban imo

Loading editor
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      07:31, December 11, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • I believe I should be unbanned now, or we can talk this over in a more detailed conversation.

Loading editor
    • It seems like the others think that it is safest if you stay banned, to not cause any more problems.

Loading editor
    • What do you mean? I've already shown you the people who were routing for me to get banned in the first place, and even caused me to get banned by convincing the mods, said that I should get unbanned.

That's proof enough that I should be unbanned. And it's not like I could cause anymore problems since as I already stated, people noticed my improvements in behavior.

I talked with ShadowWarrior, Maverick, and Oblivion about me being unbanned, and they all agreed.

One guy even said I'm fine for an unban.

Loading editor
    • Well, in the current rule-violation report thread our members seemed to think that you should stay banned, and we would need some staff approval to give you another chance.

Loading editor
    • What do you mean? I've already shown you the people who were routing for me to get banned in the first place, and even caused me to get banned by convincing the mods, said that I should get unbanned.

I've already told you time and time again that those people aren't the only ones who took issue with your behaviour. If you look in the thread that you actually got banned for, multiple admins, Andy, DDM, Sera, and Cal, were all telling you to change your behaviour, but you didn't.

I'm personally extremely suspect that you made a sock to try to get around your block, that you're failing to mention this additional context, AND that you're repeatedly and incessantly asking to be unbanned after being declined numerous times. None of that screams "improved behaviour" to me.

Loading editor
    • Yes, and we also have sufficiently big problems with Sonic-related threads as it is without you adding to them.

Loading editor
    • Firstly.

Perfectionist said my behavior has improved. He even tried to help me get unbanned.

Shake wanted me unbanned.

Corgi SAID in this very thread were discussing on that I should be unbanned. He previously was routing for the opposite in my banning.

Hell, even ShadowWarrior, the guy who wanted me off VSBW IN the first place ,voutched for me to get unbanned.

That's practically three people who previously wanted me to stay banned forever, coming back and saying I should be unbanned.

In total, four people routed for me to be unbanned.

And I've already addressed the three who are against me getting unbanned.

If three people who wanted me gone from VSBW in the first place, and did so, said it's fine for me to rejoin, and even wanted me back, DO you really think I still should stay banned?

And Agnaa, the thread I got banned on has no relevancy to this at all.

Because it's already been established my behavior has changed, and I've improved grealty, multiple people confirmed this.

You're suspecting I made a sock to get around my current ban, but if I have a sock, why hasn't it appeared in any CRT's? If I was all about pushing for massive and OP upgrades for Sonic, I'd use my theorectical sock, and make a CRT.

But that hasn't happened, and it's likely I'd never do that since I learned from my mistakes.

And back to you Ant.

Do you also think I'd create one big CRT for Modern Sonic trying to get him to 2-C and Low 1-C in his Base form currently?

Look, I've already established that I don't do that anymore, nor will I ever again. It should be clear that what I'm saying is believable considering multiple people already are routing for me to be unbanned, INCLUDING the ones who wanted me banned originally.

So there's no point in arguing that; 

"You're just gonna try to push for a 2-C Base Modern Sonic."

"You'll only be toxic."

You'll make CRT's more difficult"

Imagine's arguments make no sense either, because HELL, Zastando was just as toxic as me before I got unbanned.

Comparing my past behavior will not work as I ALREADY established, so Imagine's reasons for me staying banned are debunked.

Medeus bringing up my convo's in Discord doesn't matter, since I'm sure my behavior in Discord doesn't apply to Discord.

Since, if Discord is a place where you can make a server with rules that are totally unrelated from VSBW, VSBW's rules don't apply to any of the stuff in said Discord server.

If this goes any further or if you insist that I should stay banned I'll make a Document explaining the opposite if you want.

Loading editor
    • Well, I am mainly worried that our already considerable problems with the Sonic content revision threads will get even worse, but I suppose that I can ask the others again if you wish.

Loading editor
    • I won't make anything worst, trust me, the worst I could do is agree with people on 5-A Sonic and defend and agree with CRT's lol (joke btw)

You can ask Medeus, just make sure to send him the confirmation I posted that proves people think my behavior has improved.

You can also ask Sera and Cal.

Loading editor
    • Okay. I will mention your request in the rule violation report thread again.

Loading editor
    • You're suspecting I made a sock to get around my current ban, but if I have a sock, why hasn't it appeared in any CRT's?

This account you're posting from is the sock I'm talking about.

Loading editor
    • It originally was a sock, but not anymore.

Loading editor
    • Ok, this will be a rebuttal to Medeus and Agnaa.

First of all, I've asked 10 times to be unbanned sure, but that doesn't mean the reason I should be unbanned is invalid.

As I said before, I changed, and there's no denying it.

Loading editor
    • "In addition to the usual harms of letting someone who broke the rules back in, this establishes a precedent of "Even if you get banned and make socks, as long as your friends vouch for you and you pester the staff enough you'll get unbanned", and I don't really want to encourage behaviour like that."

This is completely irrelevant, I do not represent this "precedent" AND it's very clear I have more reasons to be unbanned other then, my friends saying I should be unbanned.

And my request wasn't rejected, it just hasn't been approved or disapproved yet.

I'm not pestering you, continuing a conversation isn't annoying.

Because if you looked at the definition for pestering, it mentions you being annoying.

If continuing a conversation is annoying, then I guess the whole site of VSBW is annoying since they have long CRT's and conversations daily. And that doesn't make sense, does it?

"​​​​I agree with Agnaa here, him asking literally 10 times with each one not being all that long ago from the next is kind of aggravating. Plus they both kind of do go back and forth, there are days where they do seem to show signs of shaping up, but then I here of days where they seem to go back to their old ways. It's really not different from PokemonFan or what Tonathan did a couple months back about asking their bans to be lifted. I'm also pretty sure Antvasima more than anyone is tired of being ask "May I come back?" by people who've asked countless times and/or were banned for some pretty serious reasons.

I do agree that Zastando and EarthyBoy aren't the worst people out there, but there are users who are both less persistent while also less excessive about upgrading their favorite verses who have been permanently blocked for what are considered legitimate reasons."

And back to Medeus, I'm not asking 10 times, I'm just continuing my rebuttal and refuting reasons on why I should stay banned, along with giving more reasons on why I should be unbanned.

There are no occasions on where I go back to my old roots, I've said this many times, I'll never try to upgrade Modern Sonic to Low 2-C in Base, or Low 1-C in his Super form, and push exagerrated upgrades that everyone disagrees with EVER again.
      ​​​​ Agnaa, and  Medeus, none of your points even addresses the ones I made.

Your arguments at this point is just you saying I shouldn't be unbanned with little to no coherent reasoning at all.

Loading editor
    • Hey Earthyboy, Long Time no see.

In defense of earthyboy although pretty late is that you don't have to change to be unbanned that's not even in discussion or the rules.

Actually you only have to show signs of character development and being more mellow, less hostile and more levelled, although tbh dude you haven't shown too many instances in those cases but have done enough to be well considered, I won't condone any words from the likes of oblivion and shadowwarrior on no occasion, they are inappropiate, agressive and evidently among other things unreliable and biased, oblivion applies to ad populum most of the time even if those assets isn't true but the words from maverick should be enough.

Also If Earthyboy wasn't warned before his Ban that also helps his case. People like Corgi has like 7 warnings and evidence of offensive behavior then me and earthyboy combined tally that with godhead and the likes and it's completely unreasonable to not consider a unban. 

And if Earthyboy can come back, So Should I. 

Loading editor
    • Corgi probably should be banned, yes. We are waiting for the Human Resources group to finish evaluating the situation. He hasn't caused a lot of trouble recently though.

Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:
      Corgi probably should be banned, yes. We are waiting for the Human Resources group to finish evaluating the situation. He hasn't caused a lot of trouble recently though.

"He hasn't caused a lot of trouble recently though" well maybe on vsbattles but i'm sure if I scrolled around on his discord i'd find many things. And that quote can apply to me and earthyboy more than him overall on everything, as I said before check my youtube, mugen and twitter I am completely fine and earthyboy actually hasn't done anything negative noteworthy. Heck Imagine told me on e-mail 3 months ago that me and earthyboy should be able to come back. There are much worse people who've gotten free passes on Vsbw man. You are mature, and very neutral and fair, a good man in heart and mind Can you at least consider the request bro?

Loading editor
    • the title should be "can you unban me now?" it fits the description of the comments and the subject.

Loading editor
    • EarthyBoy wrote:

Imagine's arguments make no sense either, because HELL, Zastando was just as toxic as me before I got unbanned.

Comparing my past behavior will not work as I ALREADY established, so Imagine's reasons for me staying banned are debunked.

I wasn't toxic at all, people just didn't like my tier for sonic and I was cyberbullied, the reason I was banned was for "Harassment" no look at my contribution page, that's what it says.

The funny thing is I never harassed anyone, I made a message to shadow stating to debate me instead of berating me. It's a false accusation and it's clear heck a current (really late in the game) investigation happening. I'm perfectly fine.

Honestly considering what i've been doing in the days and the evident progress in character, I can be unbanned. And I am physically and mentally ready for that in words and actions, The question is EarthyBoy; "Are You?". 

I'm not blaming anyone. I don't want to. But my Ban was because of some mishandled understood business, and the lack of human resources to handle the situation at the time, A case can be made for me and I have no crazy stuff happening on discord, in fact I dipped for a while and started looking through other things. A Infinite Time Limit of a Ban for "Harassment" (which never happened, and if it did was never critical, very minor) without a good investigation is uncalled for, period and that end is true.

Let's ask what's the background of your ban and is the reasons and the event itself valid and fair for it?. And are you truly set for an unban? don't mind what others think, because their background besides people like imagine, maverick and shake is very questionable and one-sided with their own behavioral issues that is a true "wip" in the making, be confident in yourself and define yourself don't rely on others for your end, I just proved many worlds theory is infinite dimensional singlehandedly and didn't think of "what others will have to say" my problem is why don't human resources make a clear cut decision, it would help alot.

Loading editor
    • I actually came here to wish Ant a happy new year but alas, I saw this.

regardless of time passed, relationships or any of that rotten milk.

I'll say this since some seems to have misinterpreted my message. 

when I said my comment I meant: EarthyBoy should be brought back but on account that ZaStando can be inserted as well, it makes no sense because in physical observance ZaStando fairs better in development and is trustworthy enough to come back, heck the honest request with valid prestige can be aligned, EarthyBoy while not having a significant boost in that regard he's more mellow and character-wise willing to do things to prevent another ban, he's at least taking it all seriously, but people like shadow, godhead and corgi accepting EarthyBoy but Berating ZaStando and denying him in comparison when brought up is Crud-Pie and I said and I meant it: If ZaStando can't be unbanned Then Forget EarthyBoy (Not that they don't deserve a chance to shine on with their Potential usefulness in the wiki) because it's ludicrous to consider one but not a direct equivalent or in my opinion greater in comparison and if one can be blindly accepted but the other can't because of bias/hate/malice then leave them both. 

And reading ZaStando's points which I Ultimately agree, It's not about words it's about the mentality not about numbers, it's pretty clear he's ready to be unbanned and EarthBoy should definitely be given a chance as well. Antvasima it's not about "safety" it's about what happens as a result of a long term decision, you can tell ZaStando And EarthyBoy are willing to give it their best shot (actually ZaStando was doing good before shadowwarrior ticked him off the scales, I promise you if it happens again he will handle it in a better light and take it to the mods, admins or human resources). 

Give them a go. Endorse And Approve it. The only feedback your gonna get is "ahhhh they believe in Upper 2-C to Tier 1 Sonic that automatically makes them Hitler Bad!! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!".

I believe these two will provide for the wiki and will become important much later in the positive long run if you give them a chance.

This Is The Neutral Guy Speaking And I also want you to feel easy as well.

Loading editor
    • ZaStando27 wrote:
      Hey Earthyboy, Long Time no see.

In defense of earthyboy although pretty late is that you don't have to change to be unbanned that's not even in discussion or the rules.

Actually you only have to show signs of character development and being more mellow, less hostile and more levelled, although tbh dude you haven't shown too many instances in those cases but have done enough to be well considered, I won't condone any words from the likes of oblivion and shadowwarrior on no occasion, they are inappropiate, agressive and evidently among other things unreliable and biased, oblivion applies to ad populum most of the time even if those assets isn't true but the words from maverick should be enough.

Also If Earthyboy wasn't warned before his Ban that also helps his case. People like Corgi has like 7 warnings and evidence of offensive behavior then me and earthyboy combined tally that with godhead and the likes and it's completely unreasonable to not consider a unban. 

Long time no see, also, what happened with your Discord? You haven't used it in a long-time and we need to talk.

I see? Well, this ain't the time and place to talk about why you should stay banned, so I'll retract my statement.

Loading editor
    • Earthyboy wrote:
      ZaStando27 wrote:
      Hey Earthyboy, Long Time no see.

Long time no see, also, what happened with your Discord? You haven't used it in a long-time and we need to talk.

I see? Well, this ain't the time and place to talk about why you should stay banned, so I'll retract my statement.

Dude I want to say I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I think you and ZaStando have earned an Unban consideration. I'll Stand neutral but that by no means says I won't support when needed.

But I think you and ZaStando should talk to other staff and work on things, with other staff of course. 

Loading editor
    • Antvasima said we should ask other staff members about this topic. I already met up with Medeus, he's neutral on letting us back in instead of against us. We should meet up with Elizhaa, Wokistan and/or others. 

Loading editor
    • Okay.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.