FANDOM

• I was going to reply to a comment then i ran into a issue, It won't work anymore, Maybe they removed the way to reply temporarily or it's something else?

Loading editor
    • What issue? Maybe you need to purge the page before commenting again? Perhaps session hijacking? You'll need to be more specific about the issue. What happens after you comment the page?

Loading editor
    • Applemasterexpert wrote:
      What issue? Maybe you need to purge the page before commenting again? Perhaps session hijacking? You'll need to be more specific about the issue. What happens after you comment the page?

I think none of these are my issue, but the reply button is not doing anything without notice.

Loading editor
    • So that means after you commented the page, it goes away without being added as a comment to the page, right?

Loading editor
    • Applemasterexpert wrote:
      So that means after you commented the page, it goes away without being added as a comment to the page, right?

No, that is not this, I try to reply to one comment and the reply button stays loading forever, not working.

Loading editor
    • sometimes when you try to apply to stuff its because your blocked on that wiki try checking your account to see if ur blocked

Loading editor
    • Cocopuff2018#6

sometimes when you try to apply to stuff its because your blocked on that wiki try checking your account to see if ur blocked

Loading editor

No, if you are blocked in a Wiki, the block message appears as the replacement of adding comment to an article.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.