FANDOM

• I have a Doctor who wiki about doctor who fan theories, The Big Blue Box of Timelord Lore Wikia. It has existed for several years, and I think it has decent quantity and quality of content, yet it doesn't show up when I search for "doctor who wikis" or "doctor who" on the "find a wiki" searchbar here on Fandom. How can I get it to appear? I think it's because it doesn't have "Doctor Who" in the name (it does show up when I search for "timelord"). The description that shows up under the results is at default, so that probably doesn't help. I have no idea how to change it.

I saw that the TARDIS wiki seems to have gotten around this by having /doctor who at the end. Could I do something like that?

Any suggestions?

https://the-big-blue-box-of-timelord-lore.fandom.com/wiki/The_Big_Blue_Box_of_Timelord_Lore_Wikia

Loading editor
    • The interwiki search is a new feature and how it collects results has not been widely shared. Perhaps one reason it that the algorithm may change as they develop it further, but that is just a guess. If you want to know ways to improve the chances of your wiki showing, you should probably ask staff. If you do, would you mind sharing their reply with us?

Loading editor
    • Thanks for the reply. I'll ask them and be sure to share whatever I find out here.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.