FANDOM

• The main issue I have is that I want to make a pre-existing picture I made the background image for both the main page and for any articles on my wiki . I've seen on other wikis they have what look to be either JPGs or PNGs as the background for those pages, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong: theme designer on the admin dashboard did nothing, I tried setting it via uploading first as a picture and that didn't work, etc.
    PicsArt 11-27-03.02.44

This is the photo I'm trying to upload for the background on the main page and articles, nothing's working.

I'll put the image I made below, I'm just not sure what to do.
      Loading editor
    • Read Help:Theme Designer more closely. You need to make sure your image is a JPG, PNG, or GIF and is smaller than 300 KB. It looks like your image is way far over the file size limit at 1.13 MB.

Loading editor
    • Bvtmans
      Bvtmans removed this reply because:
      Outdated.
      01:30, November 28, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Bvtmans
      Bvtmans removed this reply because:
      Outdated.
      01:31, November 28, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Fandyllic wrote:
      Read Help:Theme Designer more closely. You need to make sure your image is a JPG, PNG, or GIF and is smaller than 300 KB. It looks like your image is way far over the file size limit at 1.13 MB.

Just shrunk file size and uploaded it, but now it's the background for everything but the main page. Re-read the Theme Designer and Background help, nothing seems particularly helpful.

Loading editor
    • Well, it's hard to tell what you consider helpful, since you ignored the important parts.

The info I gave above is just what was in the Help page.

Loading editor
    • Fandyllic wrote:
      Well, it's hard to tell what you consider helpful, since you ignored the important parts.

The info I gave above is just what was in the Help page.

Figured it out, it's fine now.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.