FANDOM

• Alright, what do you need to talk about?

Loading editor
    • first I am well aware that there's a high probability of certain users in the wiki being used to basically fuel disruption both on and off wiki, including Discord.. so I am firstly warning Misery, secondly letting people know that I know these kinds of games.. you can talk to me if you have info on this, if not.. fine.

Loading editor
    • I think I might know what you’re talking about. By “games”, can you give me an example? If you’re talking about “social experiments”, I haven’t done anything like that ever since the Heiter incident.

Loading editor
    • I'm talking about how it is becoming quite clear certain users are trying to clever by being buddy-buddy with some (such as Misery) then using this to fuel troll sites etc - this has been going on for a LONG time and I find it amusing that some don't think we're perfectly aware of this.. I'm advising Misery to either exit Discord or limit interactions to professional ones, to deprive them of the ability to manipulate further.. I think it's obvious that "friendly banter" is being seen as a weakness to exploit.. I'm not dropping names because those involved know exactly who they are and so do I.. for now I am simply keeping records, any and all information on disruption (on or off site) can be given here since CC is neutral-zone for a reason, if not.. again.. fine.

I have said what is needed for now.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.