FANDOM

• I would like to sumbit a request to take down the FanApedia Wiki. Why? Well the owner of it (Cocopuff2018) is a power abuser, he has been banned multiple times, and he swears but bans us when we say crap. He also banned me for no apparent reason.  If you aren't going to globally ban him, I suggest you demote him and his alt. My evidence: 

Coco should be demoted for various reasons:

First, he has been abusing his power, banning and kicking for bad reasons and stupid times. He banned another mod who was also hungry for power for an infinite block, which I think isn't very fair, even if they did abuse their own power. He also used his authority to bribe another admin, Viserion1243, to ban then block a FANDOM volunteer with no other witnesses around in chat, thinking he could get away with it. He told her if she did so, she'd get admin(which she already had but stated she had forgotten), and she did. The volunteer came to me with plenty of proof to back her claim up. When confronted, Coco showed me a screenshot that was clearly edited that didn't fit with any of the screenshots TKF showed me, showing it was fake. He then unbanned TKF, before proceeding to go silent and trying to change the subject. A bit after, he claimed that Vis was his "hand puppet" and seemed ok with using his other mods. Many of the other mods weren't aware that he was doing this.

Second, he is immature. He has promoted a lot of users who really shouldn't have power, such as the power hungry user Diechleon, who went behind his back and promoted random users before also abusing his power. Another user, Viserion1243, was easily bribed by him after being promised a higher role. A mature user wouldn't have accepted that and would've pointed out his fault or let the others know, not accepted the terms. Not all of the mods are like this, but these two are probably the most immature. Coco also runs from any questions asked about him misusing his power or using Viserion1243, only giving the truth after he denied it multiple times and under the pressure of us asking. 

Lastly, he is selfish and is only using his power for his own gain. If it wasn't obvious enough, the mods and people on the wiki are merely pawns or people for him to control. He constantly runs from his problems or threatens people who go against him. When I voted to demote him, he removed my reply TWICE before closing the thread. He also will try to bribe us to leave him alone when we ask about why he bans for no reason, telling us he'll "make us a deal". He is too selfish to give up his power when we pointed out why, and said multiple times he'd just go to another wiki he made and be one there. For a short time, he "demoted himself" before re-promoting himself again.

These are some of the MANY reasons Coco needs to be demoted on the FanApedia wiki. Plenty of proof can be found around the wiki as we have confronted them, so feel free to look around at them.

Loading editor
    • Heya! Those situations are generally better to report via Special:Contact. Cheers!

Loading editor
    • this is not something that will get a wiki closed down this is a issue of you being mad for having an infintie block for your bad behavior 

Loading editor
    • I'm not even going to say anything. I'm talking to a liar, and everything I say with be combatted with a lie.

Loading editor
    • first off you  dont get to say you didnt nothing because you did.  you are just mad because i blocked you infintie on my wiki now you made another sock account today and i blocked it so therefore if i go down your going down with me as your also a troll you also came to fanapedia made about 3-4 socks alongside with your main account blocked. therefore your never being unblocked from fanapedia  i will keep blocking every sock you make. also  you [up a wiki page wich ]is not okay to do wich also gives me a reason not to ever unblock you. i do not have time to play your stupied games of debating over this i have Fanapedia wiki [spongbob wiki  ] and other wikis to run alongside with doing school. and please note when i say this if you  come to any of the wikis i am admin on such as clubspongbob and start your foolishness making junk pages or etc i will make sure u get blocked there too 

Loading editor
    • For most of the points, Coco would be correct. 

It seems like a lot of it doesn't come down to ToU issues, and things that happen off-site don't typically get the attention of staff (mainly for practical reasons). That being said, your point about him closing threads about seeking his demotion does concern me, and would possibly concern staff depending on the circumstances, as it is a violation of Fandom rules. 

You should be allowed to create a blog post or thread, which people can reply freely to with comments for/against, in order to seek the demotion of a local admin. If said admin interferes with that in any way, that would require global staff to take a closer look. 

You don't seem to have a wiki manager, so I'd follow Tortoise's suggestion. 

It's best to contact global staff directly on the contact form, and specify as much detail as possible about them interfering with said thread (assuming your thread followed protocol and wasn't breaking any ToU in itself). 

Loading editor
    • so what i did was locked the thread and didnt delete it is that considerd breaking tou or what blog

Loading editor
    • KevinVolkov wrote:
      For most of the points, Coco would be correct. 

It seems like a lot of it doesn't come down to ToU issues, and things that happen off-site don't typically get the attention of staff (mainly for practical reasons). That being said, your point about him closing threads about seeking his demotion does concern me, and would possibly concern staff depending on the circumstances, as it is a violation of Fandom rules. 

You should be allowed to create a blog post or thread, which people can reply freely to with comments for/against, in order to seek the demotion of a local admin. If said admin interferes with that in any way, that would require global staff to take a closer look. 

You don't seem to have a wiki manager, so I'd follow Tortoise's suggestion. 

It's best to contact global staff directly on the contact form, and specify as much detail as possible about them interfering with said thread (assuming your thread followed protocol and wasn't breaking any ToU in itself). 

You obviously did not read the part about him powerabusing, deleted our comments because we asked for demotion, BANNED A FANDOM VOLUNTEER, and banned me for "socking" even though I did nothing of the sort.

Loading editor
    • Cocopuff2018 wrote:
      so what i did was locked the thread and didnt delete it is that considerd breaking tou or what blog

A few wikias have Discuss enabled, and/or blogs.

If a user makes a thread about the potential demotion of a local staff member, as far as I am aware, you have to allow that thread to stand (so long as it's not abusive, doxxing, etc., obviously). I believe it has to be allowed to stand for a week, so that other members can 'vote' with signed-in comments about whether they want that local staff member demoted. 

If the local admin deletes posts, bans based on replies, etc., it's seen as interfering with the whole democratic process and rigging the vote. I can't see what was deleted, or tell if it was a sock-puppet, but assuming Kemurikage is a legitimate user and did just 'vote' to demote you on a thread specifically for that purpose, it could look badly on you as the admin in this case. 

Bear in mind, I'm not a staff member, and I'm not an expert on rules. So this is merely just observation based on what has happened to others and myself over time. 

Loading editor
    • deleting users messages is not power abusing Now for banning a user off the chat there was a reason for it u did use socks and cannot denie it i didnt really break any fandom tou 

Loading editor
    • Kemurikage wrote:

You obviously did not read the part about him powerabusing, deleted our comments because we asked for demotion, BANNED A FANDOM VOLUNTEER, and banned me for "socking" even though I did nothing of the sort.

I read it. 

Local admins can ban for any reason, incuding no reason. 

Is it fair? Nope. Is it okay by ToU? Yes. 

Unless he broke ToU, like say he blocked you based on race, or so no one else could edit on the wikia, or so forth -? He could just hate people whose name starts with a "K", and it'd be allowed by site rules, and staff don't typically intervene with local wiki issues, unless a ToU violation happened. It's why I'm saying complain about the demotion vote, if anything, and probably best to just ignore the rest. Chalk it up to sucky luck.

Loading editor
    • All I am saying is that Cocopuff2018 should not have that much power in his hands. In fact, he shouldn't have any power at all! He abuses, he acts like a dictatorship (i.e him banning others just for standing up to him, etc.), he threatens to ban you on other Wikis, and he is just overall rude and annoying. I know it sounds like I'm just saying that because I want him to be demoted, but I have proof and a FANDOM Global Discussions Moderator also wants him to be demoted, and he also blocked him.

Loading editor
    • Kevin thanks soo much for the help can u please go over the wiki ill link it below and review if anything was tou vilolated  i will also link the vote wich all i did was locked the post is that aginest TOU since i didnt delete it

https://fanapedia.fandom.com/wiki/FanApedia_Wiki

Loading editor
    • As noted earlier in this thread, this may be better dealt with via Special:Contact. At this point I would ask that you move this conversation elsewhere, rather than MtaÄ's wall.

Loading editor
    • KevinVolkov
      KevinVolkov removed this reply because:
      Just saw admin saying to leave convo alone - sorry, they posted while I was typing
      20:10, November 20, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.