FANDOM

• I've noticed some bugs but I'm not sure if they have been noticed by others and/or are being fixed.

The first one is on the feed, it says dates like "Last updated 6/2/2019 ago".

The second one I've only seen here. When I try to put a link, it seems to work at first, but then the box disappears leaving behind spaces. I can get a plain link but it doesn't turn into a link box.

Loading editor
    • Where are you seeing the first one? The second one is happening to me as well but only for that page. I seem to be able to get the preview for other pages. Maybe the issue is the use of displaytitle? That is the only difference between that page and all the other pages I checked. Although it isn't like I did an exhaustive check.

Loading editor
    • You can see the first one on the page I linked. I use displaytitle on other pages too and I can link to them.

Loading editor
    • I see now. The first one should definitely be reported to staff. While you are at it, you might as well report the second one as well. It seems there is something unique about that page.

Loading editor
    • I actually have reported the second once or twice and it's been a problem for about half a year. Maybe I'm just not patient for it to be fixed but it doesn't seem like it's being solved.

Loading editor
    • What was their response?

Loading editor
    • It was like four months ago but they just said they'll look into it. Is that just how long it takes?

Loading editor
    • When they say they will look into it, it just means they have noted the problem. There is not standard timeline for when it will get fixed. It seems the UCP has put most other issues on hold. A lot of other recently-discovered bugs have been going without fixes as well.

Loading editor
    • Ok, got it

Loading editor
    • Can I migrate my Google Blog to Wiki?

Loading editor
    • WHAT THE HACK? #WIKIHACKER

Loading editor
    • Something went wrong. Please try again.
      Error code: 404

Loading editor
    • Laclale, when a thread is this old, please make a new one.

That said, Try again in a few hours. Contact us again in 12.

Sometimes odd things like this in the middle of the night (or whatever time of the day it is in your part of the world, so take note) are IRL connection issues. Servers on maintenance "hiccupping" or nodes down due to RL problems. If it is a FANDOM-side problem, techs are bound to already be on it.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.