FANDOM

• Hello. I have some serious issues with this user I have come across.

This user, has been committing aggressive vandalism and has been harassing another user by threatening to send them a virus.

At first I was genuinely worried about sending a message like this, out of fear what they may do when/if they stumble across this, but I think this is super important to address. The last thing I’d want to happen is for them to start targeting someone else, or another wiki.

It’s been a while since I was on here, where do I send this to? Who do I contact, or can anyone contact someone for me? Is it a problem if I am unable to email someone?

IMPORTANT NOTES:

• I may be deleting/turning off this account later on, as I don't want to be targeted. I don't know what this person can do, and I do not feel safe on Fandom with them around.
    • This is “revenge” for another user. This other user can held accountable for encouraging them to commit vandalism
    • As for the user they're attacking, I don't know what they did wrong, but it can't be bad enough to warrant something like this.

Edit: Found this. More virus talk and maybe/maybe not hacking.

Loading editor
    • You should use Special:Contact with every thread you can find where they are threatening others. Sending malware is not okay and staff will act on it if they have proof. If they are crosswiki vandalizing, you can also contact VSTF

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.