FANDOM

• Ugly heading 2
    This is a thing that has been bugging me for a while. Is there anyway to make headings look cleaner on a wiki? The grey lines just makes it seem messy and the edit button just doesn't seem to cut it. (see image for example)
      Loading editor
    • I'm assuming I'll have to initiate some sort of CSS magic.

Loading editor
    • Yes, they can be customized. However, make sure your cusotmizations don't affect anything outside the article content and right rail. You can do this be ensuring that all of your selectors start with either "#WikiaRail" or "#mw-content-text". For example:

#mw-content-text h2 {
          background-color: red;
      }
        Loading editor
    • ThanksAndrewds1021 wrote:
      Yes, they can be customized. However, make sure your cusotmizations don't affect anything outside the article content and right rail. You can do this be ensuring that all of your selectors start with either "#WikiaRail" or "#mw-content-text". For example:
      #mw-content-text h2 {
          background-color: red;
      }

Thanks!

Loading editor
    • Haya. Please, links really do help us to help you. AFter all there are over 300K wikis on FANDOM.

Loading editor
    • Love Robin wrote:
      Haya. Please, links really do help us to help you. AFter all there are over 300K wikis on FANDOM.

I don't see how this related to my question? I'm simply asking how to customise something :thonk: lol

Loading editor
    • Omegamezle wrote:

Love Robin wrote:
      Haya. Please, links really do help us to help you. AFter all there are over 300K wikis on FANDOM.

I don't see how this related to my question? I'm simply asking how to customise something :thonk: lol

Well, sometimes a wiki already has css that might clash. Or people want to try out preview some things on your color scheme. Including a link is always better than (just) a screenshot.

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:

Omegamezle wrote:

Love Robin wrote:
      Well, sometimes a wiki already has css that might clash. Or people want to try out preview some things on your color scheme. Including a link is always better than (just) a screenshot.

I guess: scr.fandom.com

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.