FANDOM

• When were lucky edits introduced? 

As a second question, is there a special page to see who earned a lucky edit, we're trying to find who was the first user to gain the 1st lucky edit, but no luck so far.

Loading editor
    • Yeah, it's been a huge question on the wiki.

Loading editor
    • When were lucky edits introduced where? Such things only exist on wikis with Achievements enabled. This wiki (Community Central) doesn't have Achievements enabled, so you can't be talking about this wiki, even though you asked the question here.

Loading editor
    • The lucky edit track is a built-in part of the Achievements extension. To my knowledge, the extension hasn't been updated in the entire time I have been on FANDOM; so at least 6 years ago. Unfortunately, there is no way to track who got which lucky edit badge. I have been trying to keep track for the wiki I admin and the best system I can come up with is to check the users on the leaderboard (since they probably have the best chances). However, that is far from a guarantee of being able to figure it out. If you want to track it moving forward, you will just need to pay close attention to the recent badges module (on the leaderboard page) and Special:WikiActivity.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.