FANDOM

• I really like the parent tab template available on other wikia. However more than having it, I'd also like to understand more about it. Is there a tutorial for the template anywhere or does anyone have any idea who first came up with it. I don't remember seeing it around anywhere a few years ago. Treasure Hacker 00:52, November 6, 2019 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • Which "other wikia"?

Loading editor
    • Based on my experience, I am guessing you mean either this or something like it, correct? There are a couple of popular templates that float around and for which attribution to the "original" author has been lost; this being one of them. If this isn't the correct one (or even if it is), please answer Fandyllic's question so we can see what you are talking about.

Loading editor
    • Template:Pagetabs from the Elder Scrolls wiki is a cleaner example and attributes to Wikipedia. The Given wiki is a very new wiki and its version seems to be heavily modified.

Loading editor
    • Pretty much. Thank You. Seems like the earliest version of it is from 2009, so that's a start. Treasure Hacker 21:37, November 6, 2019 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • If you still want an explanation specific to the version you are working with, please provide a link.

Loading editor
    • It's okay. I should be fine from here. Since I was already looking at multiple versions in the first place, having the one they clearly deviated from is enough for me. Page Tab, Parent Tab, Wikipedia's Version. It's not too different from what I've seen everywhere else. Thank You though. Treasure Hacker 00:03, November 7, 2019 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.