FANDOM

• I have been unable to find the formal process for this. I am one of two bureaucrats on the Autism Wikia with the other being MuppetVJ; https://autism.wikia.org/wiki/Special:ListUsers I adopted the Wikia some time ago as MuppetVJ was inactive and has remained so since. For this reason I would like to ask that his bureaucrat rights be removed. Hopefully I'm using the right place to ask for this. If not, please point me to the right place. Thanks.

Loading editor
    • Start a community vote, and then after a while send a message to Staff via Special:Contact (with the link to your vote) and they'll deal with it.

Loading editor
    • Is there a particular page I have to hold the vote, or can it be on say my blog on said Wikia for instance?

Loading editor
    • A bureaucrat that is inactive for more than one year, you can just contact Fandom Staff for bureaucrat right removal without having a community discussion.

MuppetVJ is inactive for years. 

Loading editor
    • i dont think that bureaucrat was active 4 a long time. just contact fandom or wait 4 the rights 2 be removed by staff themselves

Loading editor
    • I thought there was a way to do it! Thanks - that's done now and waiting for action.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.