FANDOM

• So, on the Transformers Legends Wiki, Special:Analytics is telling me that there were 4 logged-in contributions and 1 anonymous contribution on Oct. 29. However, when I view Special:Log, Special:WikiActivity, and Special:RecentChanges, the most recent non-me activity I can find is one edit by an anon on Oct. 19. Due to that previous edit, I am aware that the dates on the charts on Special:Analytics might actually be shifted by a day or two, but there is no way they are shifted by 10 days; plus that edit on the 19th is already accounted for. Is there something I am missing here?

Loading editor
    • Could it be a UTC vs local time issue?

Loading editor
    • If it were off by a day or two, I could see that. However, as I already mentioned, the only (according to the other 3 special pages) anon edit in the last 3 months was on the 19th; 10 days prior. That one was also already accounted for on Special:Analytics. So, as far as I can tell, that leaves 3 explanations:

1. there is at least one other log I am not aware of
      2. Special:Analytics has a bug
      3. at least one of Special:WikiActivity, Special:RecentChanges, and Special:Log has a bug

My main point in posting this was that I wanted to make sure it wasn't #1.

Loading editor
    • I would report the problem. I don't expect the analytics to be that precise, so I don't worry about it.

BTW, I just ran into the issue where the you publish a reply and it just seems to fail silently and pretend you didn't do anything. I haven't seen this in a long time and my post was very short. I may have had the reply entry box active for 5+ min tho.

Loading editor
    • Okay then. I guess I'll report it. However, if it can mistake a logged-in edit for an anonymous edit, that seems like more than just being imprecise.

Interesting regarding the reply.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.