FANDOM

• pls ppl help me im new to this so i created a wiki (https://lgbtq-the-two-princes.fandom.com/wiki/(LGBTQ%2B)_The_Two_Princes_Wiki) and i dont really know how to make it look really professional, imean ive got some stuff down but there are still of things i dont know so pls help thanks

Loading editor
    • Making duplicate threads won't get you more people, it will just annoy the one who are reading your posts.

Thread:1754544

Edit:

And this one too, but you did remove it on your own.

Thread:1754519

Loading editor
    • Sorry, i wasnt meaning to get more ppl i am new and i was needing answers and ppl wouldnt answer so i would figure it all out for myself and then i nvr deleted the thread so then there were a lot im sry i didnt mean to annoy anyone

Loading editor
    • Okay then. Well, now you know. Just FYI, this isn't a chat room. In order to get a reply, you have to wait till someone reads it at least. Even then, if they are busy, they might not reply until later.

Loading editor
    • I know, sometime im in a rush and need to get it done fast and now a days when ppl dont reply like a few minutes after ppl (aka me) get impatient and maybe make multiple to get ppl's eye and also bc im new i dont know much about this either

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.