FANDOM

• I'm trying to create a page on superpower wiki and I can't do it. I went to my Perferences page and set it to Classic Rich text Editor but it's still not showing me the source and visual options and i'm using an acer laptop. I've also went to a admin on the wiki and he said to come here. Can anyone help me?

Loading editor
    • Can you be more descriptive of the actual problem. Right now, all of have said is that it isn't working. That doesn't help diagnose the problem at all.

Also, how did you manage to post on this board? This board is supposed to be exclusively for a test script. Please do not post additional questions here unless it is through that script. Instead, please post to one of the regular boards like you did for your previous question.

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote: Can you be more descriptive of the actual problem. Right now, all of have said is that it isn't working. That doesn't help diagnose the problem at all.

Also, how did you manage to post on this board? This board is supposed to be exclusively for a test script. Please do not post additional questions here unless it is through that script. Instead, please post to one of the regular boards like you did for your previous question.

ok,should I post this question in the getting technical board instead?

Loading editor
    • No. Now that it has been made, it has been made. If need be, one of the admins can move it. Just, in the future, you shouldn't post on this board unless using teh script.

To get to your actual question, what is happening. Is the editor not loading, is the wrong one loading? As I said before, just saying it doesn't work isn't giving us much info.

Loading editor
    • Nevermind, i justed figure out what the problem is. it turns out the current laptop i was using sucked so now im using the chromebook and it work fine. sorry for the hassle.

Loading editor
    • Either way, glad you eventually figured it out.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.