FANDOM

• Love Robin
    Love Robin closed this thread because:
    Asked. Answered. Advised.
    00:58, October 25, 2019

There's no other bureaucrats or admins on this particular Wiki. He's the only active bureaucrat. He undid my edit so I went to the talk page to challenge his revert. He deleted the talk page to explain his viewpoint and gave me a warning. Isn't that what you're suppose to do? If an admins undos your edit then you go to the talk page and try to invite others to see what they think. This guy just straight up deleted my proposed talk page section and warned me. I told him he is clearly unfit to be a bureaucrat, and blocked me for "irritating me - you serve no purpose". I'm blocked until 2022. I happen to be an admin for three Wiki's, I know the procedures when dealing with edit warring and explaining viewpoints on talk pages, this guy is using his tools to delete and block innocent users.

UPDATE: He just blocked me permanently and left me a link to where Eric Cartman says fuck you. 

Loading editor
    • Gijimu
      Gijimu removed this reply because:
      Not needed
      16:47, October 23, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • I should also point out he's protecting most pages so only he can edit them. Doesn't that go against Fandom's term of use?

Loading editor
    • Gijimu
      Not needed
      16:47, October 23, 2019
    • Hello Red.

You can report him via Special:Contact. I do not think the perm block like that is acceptable. Protecting the whole wiki is certainly not acceptable either, and a violation of the Terms of Use.

Loading editor
    • Jr Mime wrote:
      Hello Red.

You can report him via Special:Contact. I do not think the perm block like that is acceptable. Protecting the whole wiki is certainly not acceptable either, and a violation of the Terms of Use.

Considering how he is the only active bureaucrat, does the Wiki have to vote on it? Most people aren't active there, he's the only one who can block people.

Loading editor
    • No; as these actions might be a violation of the Terms of Use, Staff will respond accordingly based on what they think is over the line.

Loading editor
    • The page protection, assuming Redignite is not overstating the case, for sure would be a violation. We already know that.

Loading editor
    • Gijimu
      Closed
      16:49, October 23, 2019
    • Tupka217 already explained to you what it going on with your situation. Based on what has been described, they are not similar enough to be considered the same thing.

Loading editor
    • So I basically have no argument concerning my block? Even though I was belittled and demeaned by the admin staff? Nice community Fandom has.

Loading editor
    • contact fandom at Special:Contact/general ask them 2 demote the bureaucrat

Loading editor
    • I sent a request already but not to demote him.

Loading editor
    • Just to maybe unlift my permenant block or give me a temporarily one since I don't have a history of reckless behavior.

Plus I wouldn't know how to write the complaint right as everytime I do something it comes out wrong or in the admin's favor.

Loading editor
    • Jr Mime wrote:
      No; as these actions might be a violation of the Terms of Use, Staff will respond accordingly based on what they think is over the line.

Sent them an e-mail, thanks. Hopefully it'll bring that son of a b**** down. 

Loading editor
    • Which wiki is this?

Loading editor
    • Jr Mime
      Jr Mime removed this reply because:
      21:17, October 24, 2019
    • RedIgnite wrote:

Jr Mime wrote:
      No; as these actions might be a violation of the Terms of Use, Staff will respond accordingly based on what they think is over the line.

Sent them an e-mail, thanks. Hopefully it'll bring that son of a b**** down. 

do not use bad language on fandom

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.