FANDOM

• Hi there,

Currently, when searching 'His Dark Materials' in the search bar, it comes up with the wiki but underneath there's a piece of text that says 'A resource for facts...' and some other text. I really want to update it (for it's years old) but I can't see where the text is coming from. The mobile main page was updated months ago so I don't think it comes from there but will changing MediaWiki:Description make it work or do I need to contact staff to update it?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Loading editor
    • Thread:1735825

The above is an earlier thread about this same issue. If you manage to find out any more information, please share.

Loading editor
    • NightSpeakers wrote:
      Hi there,

Currently, when searching 'His Dark Materials' in the search bar, it comes up with the wiki but underneath there's a piece of text that says 'A resource for facts...' and some other text. I really want to update it (for it's years old) but I can't see where the text is coming from. The mobile main page was updated months ago so I don't think it comes from there but will changing MediaWiki:Description make it work or do I need to contact staff to update it?

Thanks in advance for any help!

intersted

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.