FANDOM

• could you help me?

Loading editor
    • It's difficult for Fandom staff to help when users have a disagreement, since we don't know everything that happened. We're outsiders to the conflict, so we can't necessarily make the fairest judgement. 

The best you can do is to talk things out with Ginny directly, or to get help from other users on that community. Hopefully, you'll be able to sort things out!

If you think Ginny has violated Fandom's terms of use, please report it via Special:Contact and make sure to include links to the pages where it happened. 

Loading editor
    • Mira Laime wrote:
      It's difficult for Fandom staff to help when users have a disagreement, since we don't know everything that happened. We're outsiders to the conflict, so we can't necessarily make the fairest judgement. 

The best you can do is to talk things out with Ginny directly, or to get help from other users on that community. Hopefully, you'll be able to sort things out!

If you think Ginny has violated Fandom's terms of use, please report it via Special:Contact and make sure to include links to the pages where it happened. 

she delete my series from Canon Characters because she don't like my series

Loading editor
    • how i should report Ginny with Special:Contact ?

Loading editor
    • If she is an admin, she has the right to delete whatever she doesn't think should be on the wiki, so Fandom staff can't really step in. If you'd still like to report her, though, you can do that using the Special:Contact link exactly as you have reported the issue here. 

Loading editor
    • Mira Laime wrote:
      If she is an admin, she has the right to delete whatever she doesn't think should be on the wiki, so Fandom staff can't really step in. If you'd still like to report her, though, you can do that using the Special:Contact link exactly as you have reported the issue here. 

but my characters don't break any rules and you can delete them because they don't like them

can you tell her to stop and bring my series back to these articles?

i need your help

Loading editor
    • Kanapkuba wrote:
      how i should report Ginny with Special:Contact ?
        Loading editor
    • Kanapkuba wrote:
      Mira Laime wrote:
      If she is an admin, she has the right to delete whatever she doesn't think should be on the wiki, so Fandom staff can't really step in. If you'd still like to report her, though, you can do that using the Special:Contact link exactly as you have reported the issue here. 
      but my characters don't break any rules and you can delete them because they don't like them

can you tell her to stop and bring my series back to these articles?

i need your help

Loading editor
    • Kanapkuba, click on that link: Special:Contact

Then you can read the next steps.

Loading editor
    • Harry granger wrote:
      Kanapkuba, click on that link: Special:Contact

Then you can read the next steps.

what next steps?

Loading editor
    • They tell you to tell them your problem and what they need to know. That I meant.

Loading editor
    • but I don't know how to report it so that someone from the Fandom administration will answer and take care of it

Loading editor
    • Click - read - send

Loading editor
    • Harry granger wrote: Click - read - send

Could you explain me evrything?

Loading editor
    • Support already has your ticket.

Loading editor
    • Have you already read what they tell you when you click the link? If yes, tell me what you don't understand. If no, read it first.

Okay, perhaps this helps.

Loading editor
    • Love Robin wrote: Support already has your ticket.

Oh dear! :DDD

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.