FANDOM

•   Loading editor
    • You've got to be more specific than that. We can't read minds. And you can't expect any action to be taken on this little info.

What kind of problems exist between you and this admin?

Loading editor
    • in January I added my series there because in each of these articles: https://thelionkingfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Canon_Characters  there is a list of fanfics where authors can add their own fanfics and then there was not in my dinosaur series and she removed my series because as she said "this series is inappropriate because there are dinosaurs in this series and they are no longer true and do not match the Lion King fanfics and it is also inappropriate to use Lion King fanfics to use human ideologies "

could you ask her to bring my series back there?

Loading editor
    • If you have a conflict with a user, you have to talk it out amongst yourselves. Have you gone over the policies? Maybe you've missed or misunderstood something. If not, ask the admin. Try and be as non-confrontational as possible.

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      If you have a conflict with a user, you have to talk it out amongst yourselves. Have you gone over the policies? Maybe you've missed or misunderstood something. If not, ask the admin. Try and be as non-confrontational as possible.

I checked the rules and the rules do not prohibit the use of human ideologies or dinosaurs

could you ask her to bring my series back there?

please

Loading editor
    • Sorry, I have no stake in this. Also, admins might not look favorably at outside help. Especially from ones with Council and Helper in their masthead - titles that look like they carry weight, but really, don't. At all.

Also, "ask her to bring my series back there" is the wrong mindset. First, ask whether maybe you missed something, or there's a policy or practice that isn't written down.

Loading editor
    • shes an admin u cant have problems with her

Loading editor
    • F039A6C4 wrote:
      shes an admin u cant have problems with her

she thinks my fanfics are worse than her fanfics just because I have dinosaurs in my universe, so my series is "irresponsible"

Loading editor
    • shes had more experience than u

Loading editor
    • F039A6C4 wrote:
      she's had more experience than you

yes, but that doesn't mean that I write inferior fans right away because she's been there for 4 years and is the first in the ranking and I've been here for a year and I'm 6 in the ranking and my fans have positive reviews

other users like my dinosaurs

she just doesn't like it

is terribly arrogant

Loading editor
    • F03, you are not helpful.

Loading editor
    • then just try 2 ignore her

if ppl are jealous of me then i simply ignore forget moveon

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote: F03, you are not helpful.

how

Loading editor
    • F039A6C4 wrote:

Tupka217 wrote: F03, you are not helpful.

how

That should be blatantly obvious.

Ignoring an admin is the stupidest thing you can do. It will just get you blocked. I shouldn't have to explain this.

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:

F039A6C4 wrote:

how

Ignoring an admin is the stupidest thing you can do. It will just get you blocked. I shouldn't have to explain this.

could you help me?

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:

F039A6C4 wrote:

how

but then shell eventually know what shes doing wrong and probably get demoted

Loading editor
    • That's not how it works. At all.

Loading editor
    • Kana, Sweetie, there is nothing which can be done. Ginny is the admin there. She sets and enforces the local rules and policies. As long as there are no Violations of Terms of Use (link at bottom of every page), Staff is unlikely to intervene and no one can force her to do anything.

You asked on my wall if it was fair. I'm sorry, but Life is Not Fair. Plus, what any 2 people think as "fair" may not be identical.

Loading editor
    • Love Robin wrote:
      Kana, Sweetie, there is nothing which can be done. Ginny is the admin there. She sets and enforces the local rules and policies. As long as there are no Violations of Terms of Use (link at bottom of every page), Staff is unlikely to intervene and no one can force her to do anything.

You asked on my wall if it was fair. I'm sorry, but Life is Not Fair. Plus, what any 2 people think as "fair" may not be identical.

but she treats other users better because their fanfics match her "ideal" vision of the Lion Guard fanfics

she is jealous of my success

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      That's not how it works. At all.

what do you mean?

Loading editor
    • I fail to see how you've got success to be jealous of...

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      I fail to see how you've got success to be jealous of...

she is jealous that I achieved something so quickly that opna worked for 4 years

Loading editor
    • I shouldn't have to explain to you that you're grossly overestimating your own achievements. Admins generally don't remove stuff because they're jealous. They remove things because they've got policies and practices to uphold. If you talk to the admin with this mindset - that they do this purely out to spite you - you're not going to win. You're just going to get blocked, and if you won't see your own mistakes, you're going to get blocked again, and again, no matter where you go.

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      I shouldn't have to explain to you that you're grossly overestimating your own achievements. Admins generally don't remove stuff because they're jealous. They remove things because they've got policies and practices to uphold. If you talk to the admin with this mindset - that they do this purely out to spite you - you're not going to win. You're just going to get blocked, and if you won't see your own mistakes, you're going to get blocked again, and again, no matter where you go.

the thing is, I didn't break ANY rules

Loading editor
    • You might've run afoul of some practices. Many wikis write down rules, but over the years come up with new ones and they're not always formalized. It's not a rule if it's written down, it's a rule when the admin(s) say it's a rule.

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      You might've run afoul of some practices. Many wikis write down rules, but over the years come up with new ones and they're not always formalized. It's not a rule if it's written down, it's a rule when the admin(s) say it's a rule.

but she says dinosaurs are wrong ONLY THAT THEY ARE EXCESSIVE, NOT THAT THAT THE RULES ARE

Loading editor
    • is this the thread?

Loading editor
    • F039A6C4 wrote:
      is this the thread?

what do you mean?

Loading editor
    • is this still the topic, or is this an ongoing joke now?

Loading editor
    • F039A6C4 wrote: is this still the topic, or is this an ongoing joke now?

this first

Loading editor
    • good.

Loading editor
    • Kana. Bottom line is WE cannot help you with what you want. No one can, because not even Staff will make her do what she doesn't want to do.

I'm sorry, but there is no help here. No advice other than to accept and move on.

Loading editor
    • Love Robin wrote: Kana. Bottom line is WE cannot help you with what you want. No one can, because not even Staff will make her do what she doesn't want to do.

I'm sorry, but there is no help here. No advice other than to accept and move on.

Okay i accept this😞

Loading editor
    • good

since theres no solution with the admin why dont u move on 2 another wiki i guess

Loading editor
    • "Move on to another wiki" is the advice given to those who are blocked for extended periods with little hope of being unblocked.

Which is not what we have here. Not yet. Kana is otherwise free to contribute to that wiki.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.