FANDOM

• I did not copy any content; entire chunks of what i included on the Batmobile articles already existed to begin with, in other words, i only copied the entry from existing Batmobile articles on the DC Movies Wiki, so i'm afraid you are mistaken, as someone else copied directly from the wikipedia, regarding the Batmobile.

Loading editor
    • So can you please un-banned me from the DC Movies Wiki.

Loading editor
    • I checked the edit history and you added entire paragraphs to Batmobile (Burtonverse), Batmobile (Nolanverse), Batmobile (Batman serials) and Batmobile (DC Extended Universe) design sections that were copied directly from wikipedia. You've been blocked for 2 days because I had previously asked you not to copy content.

Loading editor
    • I've just realised that you meant you were moving details from the Batmobile article which must previously been copied. When I have time I'll sort the batmobile article and then unblock you.

Loading editor
    • Next time please check the history logs; to see who first made these edits, do not assume it was the last person to edit that was copying from a wikipedia, also can you please un-banned me from the DC Movies Wiki as soon as possible; since i did not copy an entry from another wiki.

Loading editor
    • How could I possibly know that you were moving the content over from another article? I checked the history logs for the articles mentioned above which is how I realised it had been copied. I didn't realise you were just moving content from the main Batmobile article all I saw was that you were adding content to those articles which had been copied. There's no way of me knowing that you were moving content from an existing article because you didn't state that that was what you were doing in the edit summary.

Loading editor
    • Sorry, i mistakenly believed that the history logs contains a record of every person that has ever edit on this wiki, including way back in the year 1943. Also, i did state that i was moving content from the main Batmobile article; as i stated, i was only copied the entry from existing Batmobile articles on the DC Movies Wiki that already existed to begin with.

Loading editor
    • You stated it after I blocked you for copying. If you put it in the edit summary I'd have known in advance. You're unblocked if you actually checked the wiki.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.