FANDOM


  • Using this File:Name.ogg code. I'm trying to add audio snips for articles, but I have no idea how to add text into the file, so that it shows on the pages. 

      Loading editor
    • I don't udnerstand

        Loading editor
    • ilg then y reply when u dont understand? ur just rottening community and hurting boopoopadoops feelings by saying that. pls calm down and find something good 2 do like clean up ur house

      author of this thread if u mean by adding subtitles for the ogg then just go to edit then make a table with 2 columns one which is the subtitle and two which is the audio file. simple! if u still dont understand by what im saying i can even post a yt video here to show u step by step how 2 do it

        Loading editor
    • Hello. By text, would you mean captions or something else? Suggestions have been given, but having a clearer picture of the problem will make help more certain and faster.

      All the best.

        Loading editor
    • F039A6C4 I was asking them to explain what they mean so I could try to answer, you autistic pile of trash

        Loading editor
    • Cheeseskates wrote:
      Hello. By text, would you mean captions or something else? Suggestions have been given, but having a clearer picture of the problem will make help more certain and faster.

      All the best.

      It's a file like this on top of here: https://kidicarus.fandom.com/wiki/Pandora to play OGG audio files.

      Sound File







      With an audio file and a caption added. I want something to look like that.

      https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Help:Audio#Audio_files

      Only this is the code I used. I have no idea how to add a caption to it. I tried using the video and picture caption to alter it, and it only ended up in error. 

        Loading editor
    • Sound File How To Caption







      This is how mine currently looks, using the code Fandom gave. I'm finding it hard to add a caption to the audio, as I was unaware and had no idea you could upload audio to Fandom for articles. 

        Loading editor
    • If you have seen something on another FANDOM wiki, the quickest way to know how to replicate it, in general, is to look at how they did it. In this case, they are using this template which they wrote specifically for their wiki. If you want the template exactly as-is, then you can just copy it to your wiki by exporting (help page) it and then importing it to your wiki. Also be sure to make a note that you got it from their wiki. If you want something slightly different, you can copy their template and then modify it as you want.


      Edit:

      You will also need Template:AudioPlayer.

        Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote:
      If you have seen something on another FANDOM wiki, the quickest way to know how to replicate it, in general, is to look at how they did it. In this case, they are using this template which they wrote specifically for their wiki. If you want the template exactly as-is, then you can just copy it to your wiki by exporting (help page) it and then importing it to your wiki. Also be sure to make a note that you got it from their wiki. If you want something slightly different, you can copy their template and then modify it as you want.----

      Edit:

      You will also need Template:AudioPlayer.

      Thanks it has been solved now. I am able to embed the files into templates boxes, as someone by the name of F039A6C4 stated above.

        Loading editor
    • ILGVARSBOSS wrote:
      F039A6C4 I was asking them to explain what they mean so I could try to answer, you autistic pile of trash

      everyone else knows, only U dont becausae ur not guru

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.