FANDOM

• Hey, it's me. Listen, I know i've caused A LOT of trouble and mess on the wiki, but I am sorry for what I did and I just wanted to help. I just wish you guys could let me edit normally if I won't do this ever again.

Loading editor
    • Just as confirmation, you are the user we commonly refer to as “AnnieCat,” correct?

Loading editor
    • Yes, correctly. I'm the infamous editor that you've know for quite a while now.

Loading editor
    • Alright. Just covering my bases and making sure I’m not crazy. Anyway, you were blocked originally because you started making a bunch of stubby articles about the novel characters after I decided to keep and expand upon the Moore article that recently surfaced. We discourage the creation of stubby articles; making a bunch in such a short time made matters worse. Any subsequent blocks you and your other accounts (if I counted correctly, you have over 2 dozen accounts) received were a result of you trying to circumvent your block; considering a block should be an IP block, and you still managed to come back, this became a very serious issue. Anyway, despite all of this, I am willing to allow you back, but things will have to change with how you do things.

Loading editor
    • Okay, thank you. But I'm having a problem:for some reason it won't let me upload images

Loading editor
    • Well for one, you're blocked. For two, you managed to add images 8 days ago in your AnnieCat07 account.

Loading editor
    • Well, it won't let me. So now I just have to wait?

Loading editor
    • I don't know

Loading editor
    • I mean, if you unblock me maybe I can upload them. But I guess I will have to wait

Loading editor
    • I mean, you can't post images while blocked. You can't do anything.

Loading editor
    • Well, duh. So, how much do I have wait before the unblock?

Loading editor
    • Depends. Most, if not all, of your blocks are set to infinite. But I will be willing to unblock one of your accounts, under the circumstances that you ensure that you will follow through with some of the changes I will suggest with regards to how you do work on the wiki.

Loading editor
    • Okay, I will follow the changes that you will give me. I just don't have to cause any more trouble

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.