FANDOM

• I wish I could make PyroGothNerd apologize to me, but I'm not coming back to Teen Titans wiki. Nothing is going to make me happy and nothing can make me change my mind again and again and again. Thank you and goodbye.

Loading editor
    • Every admin needs to stop pissing me off and stop blocking me on all wikias. I lost all of the MCU characters I've ever known: Iron Man, Black Widow, the Vision, Yondu, Loki, Quicksilver, the green-looking woman who Thanos killed. They're all GONE!!!!!

Loading editor
    • Lois: Peter, you get down from that tree this instant!

Peter: NO! You're gonna yell at me!

Lois: You're damn right I'm gonna yell at you! You beat up a 13-year-old boy!

Peter: He called me names!

Lois: You're 43, and you just assaulted our neighbor's child! This is a very serious situation!

Peter: Well, maybe you should have just had an abortion, Lois! Would that make you happy if I was never born?

Lois: What?!

Peter: I'm going to prison, aren't I?

Loading editor
    • I wish angry admins would apologize to me for yelling at me and swearing at me.

Loading editor
    • (Wipe to the corridor, near the holes Cinderblock smashed through the walls. Guards keep watch as the prisoners return to their cells, their arms shackled behind their backs. Pan from here to the Titans; Beast Boy is now a gorilla, but he quickly assumes human form.)

Beast Boy: Jailbreak? I don't see any jailbreak.

Robin: None of us would have seen one if Cyborg hadn't messed up! (He looks away.)

(Sight gag: each speaker's head grows a size when he speaks, then shrinks back to normal.)

Cyborg: Me? I messed up nothing! (with great force; Robin's cape blows back) You got in my way! (He looks away as well.)

Robin: (turning back) You were too far forward, and Cinderblock got away because of it!

(An angry little spark pops up on his temple during the end of this and then winks out when his head deflates. Now the background goes red and the sight gag becomes more exaggerated, with the non-speaker shrinking a bit as he gets yelled at as well.)

Cyborg: (turning back) You saying this is my fault?

Robin: Want me to say it again?

(The sight gag ends. Sparks fly between both pairs of eyes before Starfire pops up between them.)

Starfire: Stop! No more mean talking!

(They turn their backs on her and each other, and the normal background restores itself as Beast Boy speaks up.)

Beast Boy: Yeah. If you two are gonna fight, we need time to sell tickets. (He backs off; Raven steps up.)

Raven: Cinderblock escaped. No amount of yelling will change that. So stop acting like idiots, and let's go home.

(Cyborg and Robin throw each other a disdainful glance from over their shoulders, and both of them snort.)

Robin and Cyborg: Hmph!

(Their respective exhalations are visible in the air. Now they stride away, leaving the other Titans nonplussed.)

Robin: (softly) Loser.

Cyborg: (softly) Jerk.

(Letterbox view: they whirl to face one another.)

Robin and Cyborg: (in unison) What did you say?!?

(Fullscreen: they go face to face. The background turns red again.)

Robin: Do you have a problem, Tin Man?

Cyborg: Yeah! It's four feet tall and smells like cheap hair gel!

(This hits him the wrong way. Cut to the others against the wall. Sight gag: they have become scared infants, with the pair's shadows thrown across them as rough caricatures.)

Robin: (from o.c.) Well, you're an oversized klutz and your feet smell like motor oil! (Beast Boy starts to cry.)

Cyborg: (from o.c.) You're bossy, you're rude, you got no taste in music!

(The sight gag ends as the camera shifts to frame all five again.)

Robin: I don't even know why you're on this team!

Cyborg: That makes two of us! I QUIT!!

(These two words leave the rest of the group staring wide-eyed in total shock. Letterbox, in the top third of the screen: his silhouette stalks away from theirs against a blue field, and Robin hangs his head. Fade to black as the sound of machinery makes itself heard.)

Loading editor
    • If you were good enough, maybe Tony would still be alive.

Loading editor
    • I lost the only family I ever had. Quill, Groot, Drax, the chick with the antenna! All gone! I get that you miss your mom. But she's gone. Really gone. And there are plenty of people who are only kinda gone. And you can help them.

Loading editor
    • (Wipe to the corridor, near the holes Cinderblock smashed through the walls. Guards keep watch as the prisoners return to their cells, their arms shackled behind their backs. Pan from here to the Titans; Beast Boy is now a gorilla, but he quickly assumes human form.)

Beast Boy: Jailbreak? I don't see any jailbreak.

Robin: None of us would have seen one if Cyborg hadn't messed up! (He looks away.)

(Sight gag: each speaker's head grows a size when he speaks, then shrinks back to normal.)

Cyborg: Me? I messed up nothing! (with great force; Robin's cape blows back) You got in my way! (He looks away as well.)

Robin: (turning back) You were too far forward, and Cinderblock got away because of it!

(An angry little spark pops up on his temple during the end of this and then winks out when his head deflates. Now the background goes red and the sight gag becomes more exaggerated, with the non-speaker shrinking a bit as he gets yelled at as well.)

Cyborg: (turning back) You saying this is my fault?

Robin: Want me to say it again?

(The sight gag ends. Sparks fly between both pairs of eyes before Starfire pops up between them.)

Starfire: Stop! No more mean talking!

(They turn their backs on her and each other, and the normal background restores itself as Beast Boy speaks up.)

Beast Boy: Yeah. If you two are gonna fight, we need time to sell tickets. (He backs off; Raven steps up.)

Raven: Cinderblock escaped. No amount of yelling will change that. So stop acting like idiots, and let's go home.

(Cyborg and Robin throw each other a disdainful glance from over their shoulders, and both of them snort.)

Robin and Cyborg: Hmph!

(Their respective exhalations are visible in the air. Now they stride away, leaving the other Titans nonplussed.)

Robin: (softly) Loser.

Cyborg: (softly) Jerk.

(Letterbox view: they whirl to face one another.)

Robin and Cyborg: (in unison) What did you say?!?

(Fullscreen: they go face to face. The background turns red again.)

Robin: Do you have a problem, Tin Man?

Cyborg: Yeah! It's four feet tall and smells like cheap hair gel!

(This hits him the wrong way. Cut to the others against the wall. Sight gag: they have become scared infants, with the pair's shadows thrown across them as rough caricatures.)

Robin: (from o.c.) Well, you're an oversized klutz and your feet smell like motor oil! (Beast Boy starts to cry.)

Cyborg: (from o.c.) You're bossy, you're rude, you got no taste in music!

(The sight gag ends as the camera shifts to frame all five again.)

Robin: I don't even know why you're on this team!

Cyborg: That makes two of us! I QUIT!!

(These two words leave the rest of the group staring wide-eyed in total shock. Letterbox, in the top third of the screen: his silhouette stalks away from theirs against a blue field, and Robin hangs his head. Fade to black as the sound of machinery makes itself heard.)

Loading editor
    • [Iron Man has a heart-to-heart with Spider-Man after saving the Staten Island Ferry]
      Tony Stark: Previously on Peter Screws the Pooch, I tell you to stay away from this. Instead, you hacked a multi-million dollar suit so you could sneak around behind my back doing the one thing I told you not to do.
      Peter: Is everyone okay?
      Stark: No thanks to you.
      Peter: No thanks to me? Those weapons were out there, and I tried to tell you about it, but you didn't listen. None of this would've happened if you'd just listened to me! If you even cared, you'd actually be here.
      [Tony Stark steps out of the suit to reveal that he IS actually there]
      Stark: I did listen, kid. Who do you think called the FBI, huh? Did you know that I was the only one who believed in you? Everyone else said I was crazy to recruit a 14-year-old kid. Peter: I'm 15.
      Stark: No, this is where you ZIP IT, all right? The adult is talking! What if somebody had died tonight? Different story, right? 'Cause that's on you. And if you died, I feel like that's on me. I don't need that on my conscience.
      Peter: Yes sir. I'm sorry.
      Stark: "Sorry" doesn't cut it.
      Peter: I understand. I just wanted to be like you.
      Stark: And I wanted you to be better. Okay, it's not working out. I'm gonna need the suit back.
      Peter: For how long?
      Stark: Forever.
      Peter: No! No, no, no! Please, please, please.
      Stark: Let's have it.
      Peter: You don't understand. This is all I have. I'm nothing without this suit.
      Stark: If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it. Okay? God, I sound like my dad.
      Peter: [Quietly] I don't have any other clothes.
      Stark: Okay, we'll sort that out.

Loading editor
    • If OzzMan were still in the Teen Titans wikia, maybe he wouldn’t be mean to me, too.

Loading editor
    • [Iron Man has a heart-to-heart with Spider-Man after saving the Staten Island Ferry]
      Tony Stark: Previously on Peter Screws the Pooch, I tell you to stay away from this. Instead, you hacked a multi-million dollar suit so you could sneak around behind my back doing the one thing I told you not to do.
      Peter: No thanks to me? Those weapons were out there, and I tried to tell you about it, but you didn't listen. None of this would've happened if you'd just listened to me! If you even cared, you'd actually be here.
      Stark: I did listen, kid. Who do you think called the FBI, huh? Did you know that I was the only one who believed in you? Everyone else said I was crazy to recruit a 14-year-old kid. Peter: I'm 15.
      Stark: No, this is where you ZIP IT, all right? The adult is talking! What if somebody had died tonight? Different story, right? 'Cause that's on you. And if you died, I feel like that's on me. I don't need that on my conscience.
      Stark: And I wanted you to be better. Okay, it's not working out. I'm gonna need the suit back.
      Stark: If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it. Okay? God, I sound like my dad.

Loading editor
    • Maybe you can take my job! And maybe you can take my place on the employee of the month wall of fame! But nobody, and I mean NObody, pogo dances with that guy but me! Now do yourself a big fat favor and get out, bub!

Loading editor
    • Maybe you can take my job! And maybe you can take my place on the employee of the month wall of fame! But nobody, and I mean NObody, pogo dances with that guy but me! Now do yourself a big fat favor and get out, bub!

Loading editor
    • Lois: Peter, you get down from that tree this instant!

Peter: NO! You're gonna yell at me!

Lois: You're damn right I'm gonna yell at you! You beat up a 13-year-old boy!

Peter: He called me names!

Lois: You're 43, and you just assaulted our neighbor's child! This is a very serious situation!

Peter: Well, maybe you should have just had an abortion, Lois! Would that make you happy if I was never born?

Lois: What?!

Peter: I'm going to prison, aren't I?

Loading editor

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.