FANDOM

• I would like to change the text in the top navigation bar that displays the community name. If you are not clear on what I am talking about an example is here on Community Central, next to the FANDOM logo in the top bar that displays the words "Community Central" is what I would like to change. I already know that if I go into the theme designer I can change the community name which will change this text. But I am looking to change it to something like what is on the Kung Fu Panda Wiki. The text displays something else but it doesn't change the communities name to this. I was wondering how I could do this as well without changing my whole community. If this is unclear please ask and I will explain further.

Loading editor
    • DirtLover03Thread:1733987
      But I am looking to change it to something like what is on the Kung Fu Panda Wiki. The text displays something else but it doesn't change the communities name to this.
      I already know that if I go into the theme designer I can change the community name which will change this text

That's your answer.

Community name is different from sitename. Changing community name will not interfere with the change of Sitename. The change of Sitename requires you to send a ticket to Fandom Staff to request the change. Since you have said that you wanted your wiki to have your community changed without the whole community changed, the Theme Designer (as you have mentioned above) is the solution.

Loading editor
    • Ok. I wasn't sure what would happen if I changed it.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.