FANDOM


  • TotallyLogical
    TotallyLogical closed this thread because:
    Finished
    00:48, September 22, 2019

    I am sorry that I keep pestering you, but you’re my only hope and I really don’t want to resort to deleting my FANDOM account. I hope you understand that I’m not purposefully doing this and all I want is peace between everyone.

    I want you to see this: https://thegoldbergs.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:5050?useskin=oasis

    Please understand that I hate pestering you especially after you told me you had nothing to do with the wiki. It just really hurts that after all I did for the wiki, and for you and Tye, for it to end like this. Really, really hurts.

      Loading editor
    • I have made my decision rather clear, No. I absolutely will not overturn a block enforced by another admin, what will likely happen is that admin will block you again and be upset with me, so I'm afraid I cannot do that. 

      If you dislike Tye so much, then don't visit The Goldbergs Wiki. As for the thread, what can I do about it, I have resigned. 

      I am absolutely stunned that I have had to deal more drama surrounding this wiki after resigning than I did during my time as admin.

      Let's all move on from this!

        Loading editor
    • Is he really an abusive admin?

        Loading editor
    • ThatDisneyFantic wrote: Is he really an abusive admin?

      Not abusive, but he abuses his power.

      ThatDisneyFantic, if you want to talk about this, although I don’t really want to be talking about it with other people, message me elsewhere. Otherwise this thread will turn into another huge argument and I’ll get blocked.

        Loading editor
    • TotallyLogical wrote: I have made my decision rather clear, No. I absolutely will not overturn a block enforced by another admin, what will likely happen is that admin will block you again and be upset with me, so I'm afraid I cannot do that. 

      If you dislike Tye so much, then don't visit The Goldbergs Wiki. As for the thread, what can I do about it, I have resigned. 

      I am absolutely stunned that I have had to deal more drama surrounding this wiki after resigning than I did during my time as admin.

      Let's all move on from this!

      You should not be stunned. You knew very well that me and Tye had a complicated history and you should’ve known that employing Tye as an admin again would blow things up again.

      I made you an admin because I thought you’d do well. Can you please return the favour now?

      And no, I will continue to be on The Goldbergs wiki. I adopted it and I owned it. Tye would never have been able to be an admin if it weren’t for me.

        Loading editor
    • I looked into this a lot and I have to say that TyeTheDye75 was wrong to block rainbowbubbles3 after all she did for the Goldbergs wiki, totallylogical why can’t you understand that tye is a rude person he is rude to you on abc wiki?

        Loading editor
    • DonCena wrote: I looked into this a lot and I have to say that TyeTheDye75 was wrong to block rainbowbubbles3 after all she did for the Goldbergs wiki, totallylogical why can’t you understand that tye is a rude person he is rude to you on abc wiki?

      After all SHEdid for the wiki? Dumbass, look at her contributions, she only has 520 with more than half of the edits being threads.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you DonCena.

      Brandon, I made you an admin after all. Where’s the thanks for that?

        Loading editor
    • TotallyLogical wrote:
      what will likely happen is that admin will block you again and be upset with me, so I'm afraid I cannot do that. 

      I have made my decision final!

      RainbowBubbles3 wrote:
      You knew very well that me and Tye had a complicated history and you should’ve known that employing Tye as an admin again would blow things up again.

      You were completly aware that Tye was becoming admin again, and you seemed perfectly fine with it at the time. You should have spoke up, and speaking up after my resignation does not count.

      Also, if Tye was so "power mad" why didn't you demote him when he was admin the first time? I know I certainly would have on ABC Wiki! 

        Loading editor
    • I didn’t speak up because I believe in second chances. And I hoped. I hoped that Tye’s break would’ve given him some time to cool off and mature a bit.

      I think that I did demote him as well, before. Either that or he demoted himself before I could, because I spoke up when he would block innocent users.

        Loading editor
    • You "believe in second chances." That's pretty rich. The only reason you're doing any of this is because Tye unblocked me on The Goldberg wikia and if I were still blocked indefinitely, none of this would have happened. So, no you don't believe in second chances. That's a real big lie.

        Loading editor
    • Greetings. We are the UPAC, from Moderate-Rightpedia. We all hope, including McNeary, that your account is disabled.

      lol. Please do.

        Loading editor
    • RainbowBubbles3... I studied how the human brain responds to certain things. I studied emotions, emotional reactions, etc

      And you are a narcissist

        Loading editor
    • RainbowBubbles3 wrote: I didn’t speak up because I believe in second chances. And I hoped. I hoped that Tye’s break would’ve given him some time to cool off and mature a bit.

      I think that I did demote him as well, before. Either that or he demoted himself before I could, because I spoke up when he would block innocent users.

      Tye is probably a old grown 40 year old man with nothing better to do so he’s probably not going to mature.

        Loading editor
    • DonCena wrote:

      RainbowBubbles3 wrote: I didn’t speak up because I believe in second chances. And I hoped. I hoped that Tye’s break would’ve given him some time to cool off and mature a bit.

      I think that I did demote him as well, before. Either that or he demoted himself before I could, because I spoke up when he would block innocent users.

      Tye is probably a old grown 40 year old man with nothing better to do so he’s probably not going to mature.

      I mean he isn't the one going around and annoying people to give them back their "bureaucrats" and to unblock them, is he? So yeah you are wrong, about being immature.

        Loading editor
    • Since when are you and tye buddies like wtf https://thegoldbergs.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:4445

        Loading editor
    • Tye has unblocked me from The Goldbergs wikia twice, which is not what I can say for the ex tyrant.

        Loading editor
    • Please, stop arguing. If you want to argue, I ask you to do it elsewhere? This is a conversation between me and TotallyLogical. I will message you if I need to. Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • TotallyLogical
      TotallyLogical removed this reply because:
      Inappropriate
      18:36, September 21, 2019
      This reply has been removed
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.