FANDOM

• I have been on there for about a week, editing and helping in small ways. There are no active Admins and I am not appropiate or eligible to Adopt the Wiki, I would love it if new staff and Editors came from all around to help out this falling wiki. :)

I have fixed some Vandalism, but I am not sure if i can keep this up.

I hope I wrote enough, ask any question you like! :)

Loading editor
    • You can contact VSTF.

Loading editor
    • Why do you feel inappropriate and ineligible to be an admin? You could adopt it.

Loading editor
    • I am blocked on Undertale Wiki and I am not keeping the info up to date on the Origami Yoda Wiki. I have not much time, well, I lots of time but I use it to do something else. I would be the Supreme Leader of that wiki if I succeeded in adopting it, but I don't think I want that. I am not always kind and I have trouble maintaining things. I wouldn't be good Admin.

Loading editor
    • Perhaps there is someone else you think would be a good admin then?

Loading editor
    • I don't know, uh, I only have one online friend. I am not sure who I should ask, the people I am thinking of are already Admins on other wikis.

Loading editor
    • FloweyWick999 wrote: I am not always kind and I have trouble maintaining things. I wouldn't be good Admin.

Block issues aside, I applaud your self-evaluation. Takes a certain strength of character to know one's limitations.

Loading editor
    • Volunteer Spam Task Force? That doesn't seem permanent though. There is not just a vandalism problem on Origami Yoda Wiki, but a lack of editors. I don't have all the books for reference and I would have to borrow them from the library, but maybe that's what I should do.

Loading editor
    • @Love Robin.

Thanks, that's nice of you to say. :)

Loading editor
    • Unfortunately, there is no substitute for having local admin/bureaucrats. Some basic criteria for who to consider for taking over the wiki are:

1. eligible to adopt the wiki
      2. wants to
      3. promotion would be approved by most active users of the wiki
      4. makes good edits/contributions
      5. is able to keep calm and unbiased when dealing with conflict between users

Until the wiki has such a user, VSTF is the best you can do to combat vandalism.

Loading editor
    • Thanks, I will keep all of this in mind. :)

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.