FANDOM

• Good evening. I want to add new images and gifs to two Wikia. Can I add the same photo to different wikis? Of course, I will write various descriptions of the characters in two communities, but what about the gallery? 

I really like to make GIFs from movies and screenshots from comics. And I don’t know if they can be added to various Wikia.

Loading editor
    • Yes, the same image can be uploaded to multiple Fandom communities, there are no policies against this; users are free to upload images to any number of communities.

Loading editor
    • You'd still need to review the individual wiki's policies regarding images/galleries, if they have one, before adding any images/GIFs.

Loading editor
    • Original Authority wrote:
      Yes, the same image can be uploaded to multiple Fandom communities, there are no policies against this; users are free to upload images to any number of communities.

Thanks for your reply. Now I feel more comfortable.

Loading editor
    • DEmersonJMFM wrote:
      You'd still need to review the individual wiki's policies regarding images/galleries, if they have one, before adding any images/GIFs.

I will try to look at the individual rules in each Wikia. Thank you for reminding me of this.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.