FANDOM

• Bruh I got blocked globally for a week claiming I "abused" admin powers and lost my roles on the wiki I used to work in. All I did is I blocked someone for asking other admins for help for editing his post in discuss as a joke. The people say I deserve demotion. P.s I was bureaucrat

Loading editor
    • If you were demoted and globally blocked, only Staff can remove bureaucrat.

I'm afraid they are the highest authority in this "land". There is no higher "court" to appeal to.

Loading editor
    • To be honest, it seems fair to me?

There is one user saying you're 13, which means you could have been under 13 when you created an account (which is instant deletion by law). You seem to have blocked someone and demoted them just because they were inactive. You appear to have blocked someone by mistake, judging by the sorry you game them. A fair few users complained about you and wanted new local staff. You randomly messaged people stuff like "I'm sick of you" and other rude things (and seemingly for no reason, as you never added anything else and there was no context). 

I mean, this is just a five minute search through your contributions. I have no idea what global staff saw, but there's two sides to every story and I kind of get the impression you weren't just blocked because "I blocked someone because they were joking around". Like Robin said, only global staff can demote bureaucrats; you could ask global staff why they blocked you in detail, but I would suppose they have already done that? In which case, I'd just learn from this and move on. 

Loading editor
    • If you want to argue this block, use Special:Contact.

Loading editor
    • i don't think its fair.

Loading editor
    • If you did, you wouldn't have made this post. It's not up to us to think it's fair or unfair. Use Special:Contact.

Loading editor
    • It is fair. They did right to demoted you as per their rules

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.