FANDOM

• Is there any way I can use multiple border colors in one singular gallery? I have a page here, and as you can see, I have 3 separate galleries with separate border colors. Is there any possible way I can make one large gallery and still keep all the different border colors? Thanks.

Loading editor
      1. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to do that. Even if you could provide multiple colors as input, you would also need to tell the gallery which colors go with which images. I am almost certain there isn't a way to do that.
      2. Some unsolicited advice
        • The HTML center tag is deprecated. It is generally suggested that CSS be used to center objects/text. That being said, the image syntax actually provides a way to center the image.
        • If you follow the first bullet, the br tags after the centered images are also not necessary. Even if you want to keep them, I would suggest using self-closing tags instead of having unmatched opening tags.

Right now, you have:

<center>
      [[File:California Text.png|300px]]<br>
      [[File:ElSerenoFTWD.jpg|250px]]<br>
      [[File:El Sereno.png|250px]]<br>
      </center>

What I would suggest (i.e. you don't have to make the changes):

[[File:California Text.png|center|300px]]
      [[File:ElSerenoFTWD.jpg|center|250px]]
      [[File:El Sereno.png|center|250px]]

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021#3
      br tags after the centered images are also not necessary. Even if you want to keep them, I would suggest using self-closing tags instead of having unmatched opening tags.

there is no <br/> in the html specs. <br> it is not "unmatched opened tag", it is fully working tag.
        Loading editor
    • Good point. I guess I am just use to using the self-closing syntax. Either way, they aren't necessary if the horizontal image positioning is used.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.