FANDOM

• OK, I've been adding Article of the Week to my characters and I'm wondering how I should add this template. It starts... "is a featured article and has been identified as one of the best articles. Only this time, I would make in my image, for example, Mickey Mouse won't be on the side and instead of the Disney Wiki community, it would be the Wooten Wiki community. 

Here's an example of the character with that template. https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Maui

Just wondering how I should make it in my image. 

Loading editor
    • Is there anything in particular you need help with? This is the template they are using. You could start by copying it to your wiki and then editing it to your liking.

Loading editor
    • Ok, I understand what you mean. My only question is how to add a blank one to place it on there. Is there a way to add a new template. If there is, please send me the steps. 

Loading editor
    • Yes? If I am understand you correctly, you are asking how to add a new template to your wiki. You do that by creating it the same way you create any other page. The only difference is then you enter the name of the page to create, include "Template:" in front of the rest of the name. For example, "Template:Featured" creates a template called "Featured".

Loading editor
    • I did it and looks great. Thank you so much for your help. Have a great weekend. 

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.