FANDOM

• I am wondering if there is a template that I can put at the top of a page that reads to something similar to "You may be looking for (PAGE TITLE[S])." I have several pages with similar names, and don't want users to accidentlly confuse the pages. Is there a template for that, or do I need to create a template for each set of pages? It would save a lot of time if I could just put in a few things in certain sections, but I don't mind the individual templates if that is what I have to do.

Loading editor
    • I am not aware of any pre-existing templates for this. However, even if there were, you would likely still need to provide the list of pages each time you use it. If there are distinct groups, then you could create a separate template for each group and then place the template of each member page. Basically create a navigation box for each group and place it at the top (as opposed to the bottom, where navigation boxes are typically placed).

Loading editor
    • Thanks. This is what I needed to know. I don't mind the making the templates, but if there was one premade for this kind of thing, I wanted to use that. I looked, but didnt find one, so I asked here in case I missed it. Thanks for the help!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.