FANDOM

• Hi, So, on my wiki, when I check the Main page on my screen (1920x1080, 100% zoom), nothing's wrong. When my window is only half of the screen, this happens. I would like to put the text saying "Kevin's Twitter feed" just above the said Twitter feed, not on the other column. Is there some way to do so? To normalise the thing? Thanks!

Loading editor
    • Try this:

<div style="break-before: avoid-column;"><twitter screen-name="CallMeKevin1811" /></div>

Unfortunately, it is not yet and official standard so not many browsers will recognize it. Also, you might want to get rid of the duplicate right column tags.

Loading editor
    • Thank you for the tip. Unfortunately, two problems happen: 1)it doesn't work with my browser (Opera, latest version), too bad 2)the preview shows the last of my "useful links" at the top of the Twitter column, just above the title. If I remove that last link, the second last takes its place. The only way to go around this is by putting a lot of line breaks, but the titles are not even and in regular size it shows a huge gap. If this is a common problem it reassures meĀ as it's not a weird issue I have.

Loading editor
    • I am not sure how common this issue is. However, it is not completely unexpected. It is simply the combination of the fact that your "title" is separate from the feed and that, at small screen sizes, the right column is split into two. Perhaps if you tried placing the feed and title in a common div tag instead?

Loading editor
    • I just tried with a common div tag as you suggested, and it changes nothing in the preview. Well, it changed something from the start, but not from the current issue. I mean, the Tweeter feed appears in the right column with the title, but with links from the other thing (and two of them this time).

Loading editor
    • Okay, I think this should work. I actually tested it and it seems to do what you want.

<span style="text-align:center; font-size:125%; display:inline-block; width:100%;">Kevin's Twitter feed</span>
      <twitter screen-name="CallMeKevin1811" />

Loading editor
    • Oh boy it does work. Thank you very much!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.