FANDOM

• Dragons and Things is now The Dragons and Things Network as of September 1st.

As such I would like to change our datdragonshow.fandom.com/wiki/Dragons_and_Things_Wiki to read as thedatnework.fandom.com/wiki/The_Dragons_And_Things_Network_Wiki.

Everything I see says to reach out here for staff help as they are they only ones who could make this change for us. 

If that is true I would greatly appreciate any assistance to this end.  Thanks.

Loading editor
    • What things are you reading? Staff don't usually reply on these Forums. If you want to rename your wiki and/or change the URL, please use this form to contact staff.

Loading editor
    • Thanks. I must have read the help location incorrectly.  Much appreciated. One problem.  Apparently I've forgotten my password and I find no place to do a password reset.  How does one solve such a password issue?  Thanks.

Loading editor
    • Have you used the form before? It is new so I am guessing you may not have. If you have not, you need to create an account. The support ticket accounts are separate from the FANDOM accounts. That being said, you should be able to submit the request as a guest.

Loading editor
    • Thanks for the advice.

Loading editor
    • I think you can contact Fandom in some way, though I'm not sure how to do it since they changed the contact system entirely, but it doesn't make anything impossible

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.