FANDOM

• How do I add content to the wikia-rail using this MediaWiki page¬†?

I've got a test page on my test wiki but nothing came up when I entered test mode...

Loading editor
    • can you provide link to the page where you did read about this method?

Loading editor
    • Yeah, what Fngplg said. I did not see anywhere obvious you importing the script. Even if you are, it isn't even proper JS so I don't know what you would expect to happen.

Loading editor
    • Maybe you were thinking of AddRailModule from the Dev wiki?

Regardless, adding random text to anything ending with .js is unlikely to to anything. Generally the wiki engine expects Javascript.

Loading editor
    • Sorry for the late response...

First saw it here and was able to implement a similar thing here.

Although, that AddRailModule script seems like it would work perfectly as well !

Loading editor
    • Okay, when I checked your test wiki, the sidebar.js just had a bunch of TEST TEST TEST text in it. You should have mentioned you got it from the One Piece wiki in the first place.

Loading editor
    • Wait, according to the edit history, you got it working on the other wiki over a week before posting this thread. So, you should have known what you were doing, yes?

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote: Wait, according to the edit history, you got it working on the other wiki over a week before posting this thread. So, you should have known what you were doing, yes?

I wasn't planning on utilising it in the same way, which is where I ran into a problem. But the problem has been resolved now anyway ^^

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.