FANDOM

• On the wiki I'm currently editing, we have 2 pages with different title for the exact same thing. In a game, in the country of Rijon, on top of the Talrus Foothill, there is a league. The one and only league of the game. So there is a "Rijon League" and a "Talrus League" page. Through playing, I have determined that "Rijon League" is the more correct term. The problem is, that the "Talrus League" page contains more information and has a longer edit history. Simply redirecting it and copying all info to the other page may not be the best solution, so I want to delete the info on "Rijon League" and move "Talrus League" on top of it. But there are no active admins on the wiki and I'm not an admin either so its impossible to do. I am also not planning to adopt the wiki. Any suggestions?

Loading editor
    • See if the wiki has a Wiki Manager. If not, there's not really much that can be done. If you don't want to adopt it, maybe someone else on the wiki is interested?

Loading editor
    • You can see if Staff can help you out (you can fill in a form at Special:Contact). They should be able to move the page for you, just make sure you've made the relevant edits first before asking.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.