FANDOM

• Hello, it's me again.

Today I rebuilt the Beano Wiki (beano.fandom.com). I deleted almost all the spam pages and removed some offensive content.

Now, I'd like to revamp it. A user already uploaded the Beano's new logo, and that gave me an idea of how the wordmark would look.

As for the background, I'd like to have something different. Instead of the typical Dennis stripes (red and black) I'd like to have something that represents the Beano as a whole.

And I would also like the main page to have character buttons like other comic wikis on Fandom do.

Loading editor
    • Do you still need help? If so, is there something specific you need help with or are you just looking for someone to help with the wiki in general?

Loading editor
    • I need help with both actually.

Loading editor
    • So, is there something specific that isn't working or are you just not sure how to do it?

Loading editor
    • The character buttons on the main page. I made a Portal template, but I don't know where to get good high quality images.

Loading editor
    • I see. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the comic to be able to help with that.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.