FANDOM

• This is the user TheCrazyCoconut posting as an anymous account. Just a few minutes ago, I went back to continue editing on an article that I was working on, and when I submitted it, it said my IP adress was blocked. Then I realized I was globally blocked, and I have several questions as to why. Was there a user with the same adress as mine who got globally blocked? Did I do something wrong? Was there a mistake of some kind? I don't know. If I did do something wrong, please let me know. I will cease activity on whatever bad thing I did. I just need answers as soon as possible. I hope this isn't permanent. I had a lot of other stuff I was working on and I have friends here as well, I don't that to go to waste.

TheCrazyCoconut (p.s. I'm putting my username here so you know it's me)

Loading editor
    • Any inquiries to global blocks should go to Special:Contact. Make sure to include the BlockID. It may be you're just caught in a range block.

Loading editor
    • That's what I did as well. I posted my problem here as well in case if anyone can help me out.

Loading editor
    • No one here can help with a global block. For local blocks (including here at CC), you need to contact the admin on their CC message wall.

Loading editor
    • I just clicked on a page to edit on to see the block information and it says my block will expire on August 26. I would show a photo but I can't upload anything. It says I was harassing users (i need to control my bloody temper).

Loading editor
    • So probably a block for a week... just wait it out. I didn't realize short term global blocks happened that much. Consider yourself lucky.

Loading editor
    • Yeah, I'll live

Loading editor
    • I don't like to get blocked. The blocking admin and or bureaucrat did that. So staff blocked them. Or you're trying to post an comment. But, also some users are global blocked. 

Loading editor
    • My Glockner wrote:

I don't like to get blocked. The blocking admin and or bureaucrat did that. So staff blocked them. Or you're trying to post an comment. But, also some users are global blocked. 

There is no useful info in this reply.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.