FANDOM

• Hello,

I am the founder of https://medieval-roleplay.fandom.com, recently one of my bureaucrats, Zach.dog has lost interest in moderating the wiki. While we're sad to see him go, preferably I'd have to get his position removed, if possible.

Thank you.

Loading editor
    • Bureaucrats can remove themselves. Have you tried *asking* him to do so?

Staff's preference is to only demote a bureaucrat which has become troublesome. Does this describe this user? If so, your local community needs to vote and reach a consensus.

If not… leave him be. Perhaps in the future he may return. There is also a bit of wisdom to having a crat on file who might be reachable for promotions JIC others become inactive.

Loading editor
    • He's not really the troublesome type, if he was I wouldn't have trusted him with such rank. Even though he left, he still has my trust.

The reason I wanted to remove him is mainly to make the wiki staff more organized, as well as to spare him from pm's related to the Wiki, but you're right in the sense that he may return.

Anyway, thanks for the help!

Loading editor
    • So, if it wasn't clear, these forums are the wrong place for this request. You need to ask FANDOM staff via the ZenDesk "Contact us" form.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.