FANDOM

• I see that you have blocking me for Inserting nonsense/gibberish into pages. I only wanted to discuss with you regarding the block is that I apologize if I have caused any harm.

I wanted to say these for the following:

1. The reasons for me to rename the Tregear page to Tregear (Episode) is to avoid any confusion for users that this page might be refering to Ultraman Tregear. 

2. For the page of Kurenai Gai/Ultraman Orb, I added him as "Anti-Villain" because there were instances of him losing control of his powers or being influenced by the Belial card.

3. For adding Succeeded by Ultraman X, I wanted to add the link to the succeded by bar for Ultraman Ginga S so that people will know that after Ultraman Ginga S, Ultraman X is on.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for any harm that I have caused, and I hope that we can go on our separate ways.

Loading editor
    • Why do you tell me that? You were having an edit war with Grenburr and some other few users. If you wish to clafiry your edit, contact them in Ultrafan wikia.

Loading editor
    • Muhammad Amir wrote: Why do you tell me that? You were having an edit war with Grenburr and some other few users. If you wish to clafiry your edit, contact them in Ultrafan wikia.

Your an admin there why not look into his case?

Loading editor
    • Well yes I was the one who blocked him, but at the same time his edits are nonsense and those who try to convince him and revert his edits wasn't me. He was blocked for a) refusal to negotiate with other users about his edits and b) he has a behavior problem in the other wiki. Plus, this is his sockpuppet used to evade a block in a different wiki, which he got banned again.

Loading editor
    • Muhammad Amir wrote: Well yes I was the one who blocked him, but at the same time his edits are nonsense and those who try to convince him and revert his edits wasn't me. He was blocked for a) refusal to negotiate with other users about his edits and b) he has a behavior problem in the other wiki. Plus, this is his sockpuppet used to evade a block in a different wiki, which he got banned again.

Well in any case infinite is a bit extreme because that's like older than time itself

Loading editor
    • What? He's evidently a threat in other wiki and he's doing his disastrous edit here in Ultra Wikia without consulting us long time users. The fact thay he's using sockpuppet is just an evidence that in any minute, he can just circumvent it by using another account. I have to ban his original acc as well just for a safety measure.

Loading editor
    • Muhammad Amir wrote: What? He's evidently a threat in other wiki and he's doing his disastrous edit here in Ultra Wikia without consulting us long time users. The fact thay he's using sockpuppet is just an evidence that in any minute, he can just circumvent it by using another account. I have to ban his original acc as well just for a safety measure.

Yh but infinite is just uncessary in any case

Loading editor
    • Unidentified Entity Number 10
      Unidentified Entity Number 10 removed this reply because:
      19:17, September 2, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.