FANDOM

• Here are the release notes for Fandom's code release scheduled for August 19, 2019:

• FIXED: We will fix an issue where interwiki links would fail in certain situations, such as in galleries and the navigation bar.
    • FIXED: We recently fixed a Discussions issue where the 'View Profile' link would be incorrect on non-English communities.
    • NOTABLE: We recently updated the support site with a new, more streamlined design.
      Loading editor
    • Woo-oo no longer needed to add manually the language prefix in the URL when checking a Discussions user contributions for non-EN wikis!

And I like new Zendesk design as well.

Yada Emoticon_Picsou.gif Vanguard.png @fandom 21:57, August 16, 2019 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • Any word on whether the missing Discussions post titles for some posts will be fixed soon? I reported the bug earlier this week, regarding missing titles for some posts, such as the following examples:

[1]  [2]  [3]  [4]  [5]  [6]

Loading editor
    • C.Syde65 wrote: Any word on whether the missing Discussions post titles for some posts will be fixed soon? I reported the bug earlier this week, regarding missing titles for some posts, such as the following examples:

[1]  [2]  [3]  [4]  [5]  [6]

Did you contact staff about it via S:C?

Loading editor
    • As a matter of fact I did. It wouldn't be too much of a problem if I was able to readd the titles myself. But I can't even do that because of the "Something went wrong" error that comes up when I try to edit the original posts.

Loading editor
    • Staff fixed the bug a couple of hours ago. I'm so happy! :D

Loading editor
    • C.Syde65 wrote: Staff fixed the bug a couple of hours ago. I'm so happy! :D

Indeed, a fix is live! :)

Loading editor
    • Kirkburn wrote:

C.Syde65 wrote: Staff fixed the bug a couple of hours ago. I'm so happy! :D

Indeed, a fix is live! :)

I'm so glad to hear it! :D

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.