FANDOM

• I would link it, but I can’t because it is so badly corrupted, so you can either use the link on ‘my favourite wikis’ or search it on the internet.

On The Worst Witch wiki, 2 vandals who are obviously the same person have come to the wiki and completely corrupted it. They have edited the page ‘Miss Cackle’s Academy for Witches’ and added 300,000+ characters, therefore destroying the page and the size of the page disallows me from using the wiki. I just about managed to see the amount of characters before the internet crashed and froze. I managed to get back on to the wiki, where I noticed a vandalised with a different username (but still a gibberish username) had posted on my talk page. When I tried to get on to my talk page, it was simply a black box. The internet then crashed again. This has spread to many pages on the wiki and other pages are now black boxes.

I have tried using the wiki on other devices, but they all crash and freeze. I can’t undo the edits for this reason. If anyone can access the wiki and undo the edits, please can this be done?!

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.