FANDOM

• SirGawain8 or iggy KK and DS one of them banded me now i can not post comments and chat how di cotact the admin please reply

Loading editor
    • You can contact the admin on their wall here on Community Central. They don't have to reply, they don't even have to read it. But it's your only shot so be polite. And accept their answer.

Loading editor
    • ok thank you

Loading editor
    • And give a link to the wiki where you were banned, if you want more precise help.

Loading editor
    • but i can not chat and how do i reactavate my account

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote: You can contact the admin on their wall here on Community Central. They don't have to reply, they don't even have to read it. But it's your only shot so be polite. And accept their answer.

Loading editor
    • Sophiedp wrote:

Tupka217 wrote: You can contact the admin on their wall here on Community Central. They don't have to reply, they don't even have to read it. But it's your only shot so be polite. And accept their answer.

help how do i re actavate my accont

Loading editor
    • Wsde219 wrote:

Sophiedp wrote:

Tupka217 wrote: You can contact the admin on their wall here on Community Central. They don't have to reply, they don't even have to read it. But it's your only shot so be polite. And accept their answer.

help how do i re actavate my accont

Read what I quoted

Loading editor
    • i did

Loading editor
    • Wsde219 wrote: i did

Then do it.

Loading editor
    • what????????????????????

Loading editor
    • Presuming this is the account you're talking about having been blocked, it is already active. You don't need to *reactivate* it.

But if this is NOT that same account, then you are actually *evading* your block, and that is a very strict No-No.

Bans/Blocks are on the USER—you—and not on the account.

If the account which is blocked, is blocked on a wiki, then you can still use it to leave a message on the CC wall of the admin who blocked you. If that account was blocked across FANDOM, well, you have a worse problem…

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.