FANDOM

• Here are the release notes for Fandom's code release scheduled for August 14, 2019:

• FIXED: We recently added back missing 'Load More' links to the 'All posts by [username]' and 'Reported Posts' pages in Discussions.
    • FIXED: We recently fixed a missing confirmation note when deleting reported posts in Discussions.
      Loading editor
    • Ah, great to see the load more button back. Been waiting on that for a while. Keep it up!

Loading editor
    • Brilliant! :D

Loading editor
    • I've just discovered a problem with Discussions where a few of the discussions posts have lost their titles. And when I go to try to readd the titles, I get the "Something went wrong" error.

It's tough enough that I've just discovered that a few migrated images have been lost due to a recent image cleanup - hopefully they can be fixed when I restore those images and make them into redirects - but the problem with the missing Discussions titles is worse.

Loading editor
    • Does anyone know if the "followed posts" option will ever come back? That would be enormously helpful...

Yeah, I've noticed that as well @C.Syde65. It's unfortunate.

Loading editor
    • I honestly hope that the issue will eventually go away on its own. And I sure hope it isn't indefinite. Otherwise I may have to send a bug report.

Loading editor
    • I noticed that the first letter of a discussions post is automatically capitalized. Does anyone know if this is intentional?

Loading editor
    • What do you mean, the "followed posts"? On Discussions?

Loading editor
    • There used to be the ability to filter posts in Discussions (before Community Feeds) between all posts and followed posts only (as well as filtering by category, of course). See the top of File:Fallout-Discussions.jpg, just above 'Start a new discussion...' there's two tabs: 'All' and 'Following'.

By the way, will the upvote icon in Discussion activity feeds be updated to a heart?

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.