FANDOM

• Mendes2
    Mendes2 closed this thread because:
    Resolved
    17:09, August 15, 2019

Hello, I was blocked by an user with admin and bureaucrat rights in bloons wiki. I'm trying to edit pages about monkeys and stuff, but he blocked me in some reason. And I'm trying to help, it didn't work. Please someone help unblock me! And also Keanu246 was blocked because he wants to help editing new pages and more. And help unblock me in this wiki so I can help bloons community again!

Loading editor
    • Or... you can try this solution instead: Just apologize to the admin there for uploading illegal content instead of skirting around saying that all you two did was just editing pages. It takes sincerity to get unblocked, ya know? But look at how much of that is now blown away just because you tried to mask your wrongdoing.

Loading editor
    • Anon, aside from that, this user and their sock/friens/whatever has been on this forum so often they should know the answer.

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      Anon, aside from that, this user and their sock/friens/whatever has been on this forum so often they should know the answer.

What blows my mind is that it's been almost four months since this guy got blocked from the wiki but he still acts innocent. The most suspicious act is that behavior of his - the same denial behavior is shared with Keanu. It's almost a dead giveaway that he's a sock at this point.

Loading editor
    • According to your block log, you were blocked for advertising hacked content. A lot of wikis do not appreciate links to other websites or wikis because they are not "official". In contrary to the blog you posted, we can not help you get unblocked. You can contact the blocking admin on Community Central to see if he wants to unblock you.

Loading editor
    • I have to go to Special:Contact so they can fix it.

Loading editor
    • They won't fix it because nothing's broken.

Loading editor
    • Again? Seriously? Look Ivy356, in addition to this thread, so far, you have started 9 others. Of those 9, only 2 are arguably appropriate for this wiki. The other 7 break down as follows:

• 2 advertising your stuff on some other platform
      • 2 complaining about either you or Keanu246 getting blocked
      • 1 restating content from a help page
      • 1 taking an opinion poll with no apparent application
      • 1 that is a combination of the previous two
        Loading editor
    • Ivy356 wrote:
      I have to go to Special:Contact so they can fix it.

No, this is between you and the wiki in question. It's a local ban imposed by that wiki. Central staff aren't going to get in. So, write an apology to the wiki's admin.

Loading editor
    • Ivy356, this is exactly why I said your blog was not good. You complained about a block, got no sympathy, someone investigated your block and found you guilty, and you are still blocked.

Loading editor
    • I made an blog about wiki promotion. Also if you're blocked in an wiki, try a different wiki community and read the other blog. I'm upgrading this blog post I made.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.