FANDOM

• Hello. A fellow admin here.

Is there a way I can remove or change some of the "recommended pages" (I think they are) that are at the bottom of a wiki or wiki article? Some of them are about themes I don't like.

Loading editor
    • You mean the "Fan Feed" section with the 3 columns of large rectangular panels? Only for yourself. That is part of the FANDOM branding portion of the page so modifying it for other users is a customization policy violation. If you want, you can take a look at the CSS I have for it (here). Some if it is commented out since I don't use all of it. However, there are plent of comments so you should be able to figure it out. If not, you can also come back here and ask.

Loading editor
    • Now, if you felt some of the recommendations don't properly fit the nature of the wiki, for example, Game of Throne recommendations attached to Wordgirl Wiki, you could ask for a review of the algorithms matching the content feed…

Loading editor
    • The content feed, from what I can tell, is based on the user's browsing history. Different users see different articles.

Loading editor
    • How can I reset my browsing history?

Loading editor
    • If you are referring to your browser's history, that depends on your browser. You should be able to find step-by-step instructions using a basic online search. However, the data might be stored on Wikia's servers. If that is the case, then I don't think there is a way to clear it.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.