FANDOM

• I demand to get unblocked, I do not deserve this I should not be blocked from the Sonic Wiki for goodness sake 

Loading editor
    • Admins can block for any reason they see fit, and only they can unblock you. Take a look, an honest look, at your actions that led to the block, and discuss it with the admin on their wall here. Be polite and nonconfrontational; you are not owed an explanation, or even a reply. Definitely do not go in demanding anything. That will only make things worse.

For more information, check out these pages:

Loading editor
    • What's the reason? What did you do?

Loading editor
    • I did notice that your block was made last year, so if you want to appeal it, you can do so civilly on the message wall of the blocking admin

Loading editor
    • Dalek rex wrote:
      I demand to get unblocked, I do not deserve this I should not be blocked from the Sonic Wiki for goodness sake 

I observed your edits and they do have a valid reason to block you.

Loading editor
    • Unidentified Lifeform Number 3 wrote:
      Dalek rex wrote:
      I demand to get unblocked, I do not deserve this I should not be blocked from the Sonic Wiki for goodness sake 

And what the heck is that?

Loading editor

Dalek rex wrote:

It's not for us to decide that. If we were to say the block is unwarranted based on evidence we can't know to be complete, we'd undermine the authority of the admins. The admin has the final, and only, call.

Loading editor
    • I see that they blocked you for spamming, but I investigated further and here is what I found. 

Here, you were given a warning for using "gay" as a pejorative. The administrator also gave you a final warning about poor behaviour in the chatroom that caused you to get banned temporarily. 

You've been blocked so many times as seen on this link. I'm surpirsed they didn't permanently block you after the third block. On the three Wikis where I'm a Sysop, I block users indefinitely when they reach their third block, unless they're willing to agree to follow the rules otherwise.

But looking at your edits, I can now see why they had a good reason to block you.  

So, I would rule OP is at fault. If you want to be unblocked, you can try to reach Fandom staff, but they'll most likely rule in favor of the admins :P. You messed up, so just move on. 

Loading editor
    • Why don't you make a Sonic wiki by yourself, Dalek? That way you can prove to the staff that they blocking you is a mistake. I was also blocked by other users in a wiki that I will not specify, but it's probably for your own good. You never know unless you go forward.

Loading editor
    • Well, if you join in other Fandom communities like Wookiepedia, you can enjoy and help over 9000 users with their wikis. When you're blocked in sonic wiki, you can move to a new community. They will be nice and follow their rules!

Loading editor
    • They will be nice if you follow their rules. Any block requires self-reflection to prevent repetition.

Loading editor
      Why don't you make a Sonic wiki by yourself, Dalek? That way you can prove to the staff that they blocking you is a mistake. I was also blocked by other users in a wiki that I will not specify, but it's probably for your own good. You never know unless you go forward.

But I hate the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise so why would I make a wiki about Sonic the Hedgehog?

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      They will be nice if you follow their rules. Any block requires self-reflection to prevent repetition.

That doesn't entirely happen, but just do your best.

Loading editor
    • Dalek rex wrote:
      Unidentified Lifeform Number 3 wrote:
      Why don't you make a Sonic wiki by yourself, Dalek? That way you can prove to the staff that they blocking you is a mistake. I was also blocked by other users in a wiki that I will not specify, but it's probably for your own good. You never know unless you go forward.
      But I hate the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise so why would I make a wiki about Sonic the Hedgehog?

Then why are you posting about this in the first place?!?!

Loading editor
      Dalek rex wrote:
      Unidentified Lifeform Number 3 wrote:
      Then why are you posting about this in the first place?!?!

Because I wanted to get my revenge on the Sonic fanbase and the franchise for hurting me when I was a part of the Sonic community 

Loading editor
    • Dalek rex wrote:

Because I wanted to get my revenge on the Sonic fanbase and the franchise for hurting me when I was a part of the Sonic community 

If you want to get revenge on them, do something to show them that they blocking you was a mistake! Just sitting here and do nothing won't get you anywhere.

Loading editor
    • Revenge, as they say, is a sucker's game.

This is Fandom, so celebrate fandom! Focus on the things you like.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.