FANDOM

• Hello everyone. I'm reviving a Wiki for an anime, and went looking at several other Wikis for inspiration. For every episode of the anime, I am filling a gallery of Still Images (screenshots) from the anime with exactly 92 images each. I put Fair Use under licensing, and am asking here to make sure that what I'm doing is okay (another wiki I went to had still image galleries for each episode, too) and that it falls under fair use. I currently only have 2 episodes with galleries, so I want to know if it's fine before I do the remaining ones. Thank you for your input!

Loading editor
    • No one can answer this question accurately without knowing the wiki and seeing the images.

Loading editor
    • Sorry. Here's a link to the two galleries: Episode 1 and Episode 13. I'm willing to lessen the images uploaded/not include galleries at all if you think it's questionable. I'm not too familiar about these things since there aren't strict copyright laws where I'm from.

Loading editor
    • So the basic rule is if you're using images to promote the topic, it falls under Fair Use. So, you're probably fine.

P.S.: Plastic Memories made me sad.

Loading editor
    • I cried after watching it. Thanks for the help!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.