FANDOM

• Mendes2
    Mendes2 closed this thread because:
    Arguing
    00:33, August 8, 2019

Hello, FANDOM staff is blocking special users who owned the wikis, but it is unexpected.

Why staff blocking bureaucrats in their wikis because spamming in community central to ban him or she in their wikis they owned, this is a disaster!

Loading editor
    • Wait didn't you just answer your own query? They were spamming in Community Central and then got a global ban which obviously would block them even in their own Wikis. Don't do the crime; if you can't do the time.

Loading editor
    • I think My Glockner was trying to understand why they would be globally blocked instead of getting blocked just on Community Central. If they indeed didn't do anything wrong on other wikis, then that is a valid question to ask Wikia staff. Although staff are not the only ones that can issue global blocks, they are the only ones that are allowed to discuss them; and it must be with the blocked user, not someone else.

Loading editor
    • 131.243.191.230 wrote: I think My Glockner was trying to understand why they would be globally blocked instead of getting blocked just on Community Central. If they indeed didn't do anything wrong on other wikis, then that is a valid question to ask Wikia staff. Although staff are not the only ones that can issue global blocks, they are the only ones that are allowed to discuss them; and it must be with the blocked user, not someone else.

Sorry, forgot I was logged out.

Loading editor
    • Main example is User:Keanu246 his block is reasonable since he kept advertising his wiki on irevelant threads which is against rules

Loading editor
    • Yes, read my blog post about blocked or getting unblocked. If you find a wiki blocker in his wiki, try go to the blog post I made

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote:

131.243.191.230 wrote: I think My Glockner was trying to understand why they would be globally blocked instead of getting blocked just on Community Central. If they indeed didn't do anything wrong on other wikis, then that is a valid question to ask Wikia staff. Although staff are not the only ones that can issue global blocks, they are the only ones that are allowed to discuss them; and it must be with the blocked user, not someone else.

Sorry, forgot I was logged out.

If they harassed the staff or broke a universal ToS term it seems more than reasonable to be globally banned as a warning instead of just Community Central ban. Even the OP should get that- what if it isn't a bylaw in your district but you broke it in another district you really think you shouldn't be punished?

Admins/Bureaucrats may be help to a higher standard for the rights they hold if they are doing something ban worthy on any wiki but their own where they are practically infallible anyways or they really don't care if they are Admins/Bureaucrats and punishment stands. I mean if you are a jerk everywhere but your wiki, a global ban might be a perfect punishment.

I mean who cares if anyone gets banned on a wiki they actually don't care about nor wanna be a part of - no lessons are learned there.

Loading editor
    • Found saved copy what staff did to the wiki owner:

Keanu246 blocked
      My admin was blocked...

...for 1 month by Fandom Staff.

Loading editor
    • It was one week but now it is a month? Awesome! Im so happy that his block is xtended

Loading editor
    • Ivy356 wrote: Found saved copy what staff did to the wiki owner:

Keanu246 blocked
      My admin was blocked...

...for 1 month by Fandom Staff.

Yeah, and you seem like a sock puppet, I mean you won't drop that your admin is banned and now you are 12 edits in ready to adopt his/that wiki...

Loading editor
    • It's an meme. It is funny that spamming people got blocked, just kidding. He was blocked for no reason in his wiki.

Loading editor
    • Ivy356 wrote: It's an meme. It is funny that spamming people got blocked, just kidding. He was blocked for no reason in his wiki.

Yes he was! Spamming is so against the rules and even a 3 year old knows that. It's not a meme either

Loading editor
    • @Moderators can we get a clean up in Thread:1711186? -.-;

Loading editor
    • Yes. It wasn't me, he did it. Vandalism he did, but I made a poll what he did terrible for advertising his wikis.

How did Keanu246 got blocked?

The poll was created at 00:27 on August 8, 2019, and so far 3 people voted.

Vote why my user got blocked from some reasons by staff.

Loading editor
    • Hollowness wrote: @Moderators can we get a clean up in Thread:1711186? -.-;

It is all thanks to Ivy.

Loading editor
    • I vote for spamming because Keanu246 did that. My poll is in the upper area you can vote for an type what type that my user did something.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.